forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-16-2009, 12:47 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 29,902
serafina has disabled reputation

Why are us people of Scottish descent so freaking pale. I hate spending all my time at the tanning salon.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:37 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 646,499
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
She looks like one of my managers, but he can't sing like that.

On a serious note though, her story is unbelievable. She was brain damaged at birth and was bullied at school so her parents kept her home and never allowed her a boyfriend. She grew up living with her parents then in turn became their carer until they both died, now she lives alone with her cat and her only love is musicals.

Good luck to her. That's what i say.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:38 AM

maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

I'll have to think about that.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:41 AM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,256
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

My home is like a hub for international travellers, you would be very welcome Jo.

Has Susan Boyle had any more performances? The crowd cheered every time she sang anything, I thought she was good but mostly cos its surprising when really ugly people can do things. Paul Potts really blew me away when he performed.

Serafina, I am glad you said you are of Scottish descent, when I was in America it seemed like every person I met thought they actually were Scottish. Are you an Oompa Loompa at the salon? You would be surprised at the girls here, half of them are orange with god awful fake tans.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:24 AM

Code:

I'd be wary of going to Aberdeen jo, strange folkies live up that way...

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...ad.php?t=18517

See.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:51 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,432
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i didnt know she had brain damage. now i feel bad. but im glad that it is globally understood (not just in America) that ugly people should be considered useless until they prove otherwise.