forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,137
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

solar energy, yeah
Old 04-11-2009, 05:50 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,376
Spaceman Spiff is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'd be naive to say that Americans actually have a higher awareness of the effect SUVs on the earth, or traffic, but in this case I don't think we are convinced that fuel prices will be lower and we can afford to fill up more. I think it is more a case of American automakers sitting on huge stockpiles of 08' SUVs that never moved due to the fuel price rise, as well as the recession economy pressuring them to move these vehicles. When you have those two meet, you have pricing specifically to move vehicles, and families who see lower fuel prices and bargain prices on vehicles which they always wanted before but wouldn't buy for whatever reason. Either way, fuel prices are going to go back up as the supplier nations realize that much like real estate, and finance, the oil industry is a bubble that will pop eventually. Also, for the argument that the UAW put the big three in this position; i agree somewhat. Comparing the American workers to Japanese workers, the Japanese workers make less, and dont have all the same benefits as the UAW, and they make a better car. Consider this, for an equal sized sedan, GM would have to pay its workers more, and have a lower base price to compete with the Japanese sedan, where workers get paid less but the quality lends itself to a higher base price. The big three are out of touch, the UAW are drowning their cash cow, and the American public is sick of buying cars that suck. Just my two cents, but let them go bellyup and we can hash out a new industry to become the forefront of.

My couch pulls out, but I don't.

Last edited by Spaceman Spiff : 04-11-2009 at 05:58 AM.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:56 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,481
BRUMROSSY is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Angry

Don't beat youselves up too much, us Brits are just as bad. We pissed the north sea oil up the wall, just sat and watched as the fat cats took the profits. Only now when it's all gone is anyone thinking about alternatives, and who's doing all the investing? The fucking oil companies who have been shafting us since we stopped driving the fucking horse and cart.http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...cons/icon8.gif