forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 11-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 93,115
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

First, anyone who gives someone a sideways look just because they dive an SUV needs to get their head stomped. Live your own fucking life and stop trying to live other people's lives. If you drive a vehicle that basically gets you from one gas station to the next, that's your choice.
Lastly, gas prices may go up, but hopefully OPEC sees what really pushing gas prices does. They are a large contributor to the worldwide recession (the US housing bubble doesn't mean shit in poorer countries) and are paying the price now. Cutting production is failing to impede the dropping of oil prices.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:35 PM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,541
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Whoa, dude, hostility much? Does this mean you drive an SUV?

That's why I said in my post that what I was saying was my personal philosophy. I feel what I feel about it and I can smirk at folks filling a gas guzzler if I so desire. Now, maybe some of those driving the SUVs actually need an SUV and maybe some are just status flaunting. It doesn't matter to me. The only time an SUV directly affects me is when SUV drivers can't park worth shit or, for that matter, drive worth shit while they're using their cell phone (it's what I see more often than not).

But then, some people are car people and I absolutely am not. I am, however, a camera person and I tend to pack more camera than I would need on an average day and end up with my expensive monster of a camera next to someone with a simple point and shoot. Kinda the same thing?
Old 11-14-2008, 07:26 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,589
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

I don't think the price of crude is going to remain low for long. Refinery and other infrastructures around the world are aging which will only hamper production. And to maintain them or build new ones plus the cost of oil exploration is going require $7-8 trillion dollars of investment for the next 20 years. The price of gas will go right back up in the near future has the world demand and the economy rebounds.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 11-14-2008 at 07:29 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:39 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,952
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I hope you're right. I need the cost of crude to double.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:02 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,589

Code:

Why, are you invested or drilling holes out in the TX desert?

As long has prices remain above $50 preferable $70 a barrel then there should some profit. I predict it will take up to 2-3 yrs before the price of gas equals this year's highs.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:39 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Code:

Nah, my parents get oil royalties off the land they own in Texas, but mine is overseas stuff.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:54 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 8,284
korporate is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I own an SUV, but I have three kids and a little car just wont cut it really. However I also drive that SUV to work alone and hate myself for it. I have an old Integra in my garage that I would drive to work but its broken down. Whenever I get it up and running the SUV will just be used to family excursions.

On that note anybody notice how small and unsafe a car feels after getting used to an SUV. I feel like im in a go-cart when I drive my Integra now.

As far as gas goes, I try to cut back, but if it drops to 1.25 a gallon like it used to be I will really have to fight the temptation just to over fill my tank and keep my hand on the pump as I place it back on the pump. Then make a small puddle of fuel, riverdance in it, and then light it on fire as I laugh. Just because after four years of penny pinching it will offer a release.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:08 AM

I definately feel different in a car than a bigger vehicle. I've only owned a few vehicles in my life and they've all been trucks. Being in car does make me feel small, but I would still buy a motorcycle. Then again, I don't drive all that much in heavy traffic.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:57 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,584
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Old 12-12-2008, 03:50 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,765
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Fuck that shit, I drive an 08 Charger with the big Hemi. Big Oil loves me.