forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-13-2009, 02:58 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,414
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF
Default 8-year-old girl's marriage ruled legal

ONAIZA, Saudi Arabia, April 12 (UPI) -- A Saudi Arabian judge has refused to overturn a ruling that declared the arranged marriage of an 8-year-old girl to a 47-year-old man legal, a relative says.

The judge, Sheikh Habib Habib, ruled for the second time Saturday in Onaiza that the girl's marriage to a friend of her father's was legal and binding. He said the child wife could file for divorce once she reached puberty, CNN reported.

An unnamed relative of the girl told the broadcaster that Habib, who first refused to annul the marriage last year, reconsidered the case upon the girl's mother's appeal. The mother's attorney, Abdullah Jutaili, said the girl's father arranged the marriage with his "close friend" to pay off a monetary debt.

The relative said the girl's mother, who is divorced from the father, will continue to seek to overturn the marriage. An appeals court in Riyadh will reportedly consider the case again in a hearing set for next month.

Zuhair Harithi of the Saudi Human Rights Commission told CNN child marriages in the country must be fought, saying they "violate international agreements that have been signed by Saudi Arabia and should not be allowed."

Old 04-13-2009, 03:43 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 29,909
serafina has disabled reputation

That is sick. Pedophiles.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:22 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,433
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i was going to make a joke about this being a savage nation until i realized we have that shit here- mormons.

call it a religion and nobody questions it or they are too scared to do it too loudly.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:44 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 1,261
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The big difference is here, we don't accept that shit and raid their compounds. They're still bound to our laws in the end.

Over there it's a part of their laws and acceptable. One of the bigger reasons to as of why is because muhammad married a 6 year old girl and then raped the poor girl when she was 9. He was in his late 50's at the time.

Code:

Should check out the secular part of the web. But then of course you have the hypocrites from other religions point to shit like this to make it look like they're soo much better.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:44 AM

Credits: 3,857
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

actually liquid... there was a ton of negative fallout after that texas raid. im not sure, but eventually everything went back to normal (besides a handful of arrests).. all the children were returned and life went back to the mormon way.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:09 AM

Credits: 1,261
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Not all the people are back at the ranch yet. And they've been put under watch a bit more after they were ripped into. Can really only do so much under the law though, that's how these groups operate. Can't say I have much hope though.

With any luck, their constant inbreeding that's already giving them genetic defects "the devil" will kill them off in a few more generations.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:41 AM
Yo soy el tio loco que ellos llaman nekyo. ?Donde esta mi nuevo teclado?

Credits: 16,483
Nekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enough

N2 might have a better chance with girls(kids) over there