forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,400
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF
Default Survivor of war loses dog to random violence

I read this guys book, and it was great. He lost a bunch of good friend over the war in Afghanistan. The douches in this story are lucky this dude didn't fucking kill them.

Survivor of war loses dog to random violence
Beloved pet's killing reopens old wounds for former Navy SEAL

All it took was the gunshot fired outside his Walker County home to trigger training ingrained in former Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell, the lone survivor of a dramatic battle in Afghanistan in 2005.

He did a sweep through the house. Checked on his mother. And bolted out the door, where he found dead his beloved Labrador retriever, Dasy, a dog given to him to help him recover from his own wounds and the loss of his fellow Navy comrades.

?I could tell she tried to get away because there was a blood trail,? Luttrell recalled in a phone interview Wednesday. ?When I saw she was dead, the only thing that popped into my head was, ?I?ve got to take these guys out.? ?

Shrouded in darkness, Luttrell, who?d just been released from the hospital after another round of surgery, crawled under a fence, skirted a ditch and sneaked up on four strangers in a sedan who apparently killed the dog on a whim. Luttrell said they were oblivious as he raised a 9 mm pistol from about 25 yards away and had one of them dead to rights.

But as the car pulled away, he didn?t fire.

Instead, he scrambled back to his pickup and launched what became a wild 40-mile chase that reached speeds of over 100 mph and crossed three counties.

?I did everything right; I didn?t do anything wrong,? he told the Houston Chronicle of the April 1 incident. ?Make sure everyone knows they cold-bloodily murdered.?

Luttrell stayed on the line with a 911 emergency operator as he tried to catch the car, which was just a bit too fast for his four-door truck to overtake.

?I told them, ?You need to get somebody out here because if I catch them I?m going to kill them,? ? Luttrell recalled telling the operator.
Wounds still deep

The nighttime killing of a such a special dog played right into Luttrell?s deep wounds.

The 4-year-old yellow Lab was given to him upon his return from the war to help him heal. He named it Dasy as an acronym for his SEAL team members lost in a mighty fight in which they were isolated and far outnumbered by Taliban fighters.

He wrote a book, The Lone Survivor, about the experience.

Luttrell said he still wrestles with what he went through. He doesn?t sleep at night, usually keeping his guard up until sunrise, just in case.

?I don?t talk about it much. I just don?t sleep at night,? he said. ?I am in and out of the house all night, going, moving around.?

Luttrell and the men he was chasing were finally stopped by Onalaska Police Department.

Luttrell said he confronted the men. ?I was like, ?Which one of you guys killed my dog?? ? he said. ?They started talking smack.?

The police sent Luttrell home, and the Texas Rangers have been working with the Walker County Sheriff?s Department.

So far, two men have been charged with felonies that could land them in state jail for at least six months.

Michael John Edmonds II, 21, and Alfonzo Hernandez, 24, both of New Waverly, are charged with cruelty to nonlivestock animals. The driver of the vehicle was arrested on suspicion of not having a license.
Other dog killings linked

There are at least five area dog killings in recent months that could be linked to the case, said Texas Ranger Steven Jeter.

?It could have been worse for both parties involved,? he said. ?I wouldn?t advocate to the general public to do what he has done ? to follow them at that rate of speed.?

?Marcus is trained to do certain things; he fell back on his training,? Jeter said.

Luttrell said he?s left town for now and wants to stay as far away as he can. Talking from a place he described as ?the middle of nowhere,? Luttrell said he knows the attack on Dasy pushed him to a place where he doesn?t want to be.

?I was trying to talk myself out of being who I am,? he said. ?Talking to myself about not doing the one thing I am good at.?

Heres a liittle info on Operation Redwing. What His book was based on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Wing

Also this is were he got the dog from!

http://www.vetdogs.org/

I'll tell you what you can do, though. You can call and give an earful to Sheriff Clint R. McRae at 936-435-2400 and District Attorney David Weeks at 936-435-2441 and let them know you want to see Michael Edmonds and Alfonzo Hernandez made very popular in prison. That you can do. That you will do. I command it.

Old 04-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Yo soy el tio loco que ellos llaman nekyo. ?Donde esta mi nuevo teclado?

Credits: 16,483
Nekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enough

uhh errm meh it's already been posted by satan(yesterday)
Old 04-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,400
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Well fuck me with a 2 liter bottle my bad, just woke up and saw this story..............so fuck you for making me feel bad.

Old 04-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Yo soy el tio loco que ellos llaman nekyo. ?Donde esta mi nuevo teclado?

Credits: 16,483
Nekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Thank you come again
Old 04-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,083
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

dude I am not military trained, and if someone offed my dog like that, I would go apeshit too. I can only imagine how he felt COMBINED with the training, the sentimental name of the dog and reason for having it, those fucking scumbags are lucky he didnt catch them
Old 04-10-2009, 12:38 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,971
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

That is so fucked up. Those guys deserve to get everything he could have done to them.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:38 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,941
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
werd. fucking pricks.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,256
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

Anyone ever seen the movie Red? Its about a guy losing his dog to random violence and his revenge on the people that did it. I watched that movie so I assumed this is the same thing.