forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: How do you listen to music at work?
Radio 7 25.00%
Stream from a source like Pandora or Spotify 14 50.00%
CD from radio or boom box 2 7.14%
What ever is in my head 5 17.86%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2012, 01:12 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,021
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
Default How do you listen to music at work

So, lets hear it folks, do you stream, listen to a radio, cd in your computer or on a hard drive?
Old 10-23-2012, 01:19 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

I wasn't sure what to count youtube as, but I get to watch TV so usually commercial songs end up stuck in my head for hours. lol
Old 10-23-2012, 03:33 PM
If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of my kitchen!

Credits: 26,224
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I have a radio at work, sometimes cd's, but, my co-workers don't appreciate my tastes in music...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
I liked you more as a frosted donut.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:56 PM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 68,576
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

Pandora or Spotify.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 644,756
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

I'm not allowed to listen to music as I work, so I have to sing it. Loudly.
Old 10-23-2012, 06:29 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,888
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey

Kung Fu Panda let's youtube thru the blockers now, I listen to that

Old 10-23-2012, 07:17 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Whatever song is on when the wife's alarm goes off in the morning is usually the one that sticks with me. All damn day. No music on our jobsite. It's distracting.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:57 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 66,915
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

not really CD's but generally i listen from my phone or youtube. just sometimes, when i have to check invoices and pre-invoice lists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 10-24-2012, 12:46 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,944
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

I work with an endless talker, and we're in a very small office space with a couple other folks. Normally I'm more keen on just silence while I work, but when she gets started and I need to ignore her (or let her know I don't want to mindlessly chat anymore), I put on the headphones and either listen to Pandora or find songs on YouTube to listen to (the NPR tiny desk concerts are a favorite).

Old 10-24-2012, 12:51 PM
Hold your tongue and walk your circles, I can see you like an angry turtle.

Credits: 221,645
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this

Pandora on my pc; low volume.