forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: kate or anne?
kate 37 20.22%
anne 146 79.78%
Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2011, 04:38 PM
Bishop

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Umm... Can you post the videos?
Old 12-15-2011, 10:08 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 541,282
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
Thumbs up

Code:

Agreed!!!! Plus I hear she is adventurous in bed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:51 AM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 349,790
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

would love to get my hands on that ass
Old 12-16-2011, 08:04 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Dumb guy I was screwing at the time didn't make videos...at least that I know of.

Me and the brunette took pictures of eachother trying on undies at Victoria's Secret, but they are on floppy disk and computers don't have floppy drives anymore.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:44 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,829
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

And after reading that story, neither do we (I)!
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 12-21-2011, 08:24 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,076
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Anne because she continues to get naked and have fake sex on screen. And likes it in the ass so I've heard. And and and she has yet to be pregos.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:41 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

This is the first convincing argument I've heard to change my mind.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:46 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,076

Code:

Anne is also not a home wrecker. She will only worship your cock and will not fly away to someone else. So I think.

Actually it should be my cock only.

Even though she's now engaged.

That means what I just said is bullshit because she has to fly away from her fiance to be in my loving arms.

I just wrecked my original point.

Dammit.
Old 12-23-2011, 04:02 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,505
motownmadness is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Anne every time!
Old 01-13-2013, 06:01 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 4,355
zombieeatsyou has much to be proud ofzombieeatsyou has much to be proud ofzombieeatsyou has much to be proud ofzombieeatsyou has much to be proud ofzombieeatsyou has much to be proud ofzombieeatsyou has much to be proud ofzombieeatsyou has much to be proud ofzombieeatsyou has much to be proud ofzombieeatsyou has much to be proud ofzombieeatsyou has much to be proud ofzombieeatsyou has much to be proud ofzombieeatsyou has much to be proud ofzombieeatsyou has much to be proud ofzombieeatsyou has much to be proud ofzombieeatsyou has much to be proud of

Anne has too many teeth in her head for me. When Kate gives this impish Mona Lisa smile...schwing...