forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 08-16-2011, 05:16 PM
Generic, Anonymous Account

Credits: 0
Anonymous has disabled reputation
Default How old is too old...

How old is too old to be masturbating?

I'm not getting much action these days especially after my kid was born and I've gotta blow off steam somehow but I'm in my thirties now and wondering if the end is nigh.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:23 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,281
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I guess it depends on who you're masturbating. If it's sailors at the rest stop, you're probably never too old because the wall around the glory hole will hide your face (remember, though, to use moisturizer on your hands).

Oh, wait, you meant yourself.

Beat it until they bury you. And to be safe, pick out your funeral suit and make sure there's a hole in the pocket just in case.

Old 09-06-2011, 01:53 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,721
aprilian is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm 51 and still knock 1 out here and there. i love my GF but she's not very sexual.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:55 AM
shade

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Dead? That's the usual reason.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:20 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 4,232
zoombie318 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Fuck no

Yank it till it falls off..I say
Old 07-13-2012, 01:52 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,397
ultramount is just really niceultramount is just really niceultramount is just really niceultramount is just really niceultramount is just really niceultramount is just really niceultramount is just really nice

If it gets hard, beat it!!!
Old 09-30-2012, 11:55 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,967
ibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to behold

Never too old, nobody knows you like you do....
Old 09-30-2012, 03:42 PM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 36,624
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

Code:

You're probably not around any more, but what the hell, you're either in the same boat or it's better. That said, I can see a better future....

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 09-30-2012, 05:11 PM
kim

Credits: 0 [Check]

Keep at it until it dries up, I guess.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:26 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 3,529
ares007 has a spectacular auraares007 has a spectacular auraares007 has a spectacular aura
Default lol

^this