forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - DSF Jail

Old 01-10-2009, 01:04 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,318
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
you don't want his lips anywhere near you. he's been with the banned boyfriends.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:27 AM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,068
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Honestly, my jailed dsf buddies, can't we all just get a bong? I think if we all got high together, we would be much happier and some people would get out of jail. It's not a ban yet, and we need to treat it for what it is, a warning. DSF is amazing and should be recognized as such. Granted, some of the noobs are slightly annoying, but fuck it. Thats gonna be anywhere. This is home to so many folks, I just can't imagine dismissing it and turning your back. I'm not trying to talk shit, simply trying to put some shit into perspective. I think folks here in jail love dsf the way I do, but just are upset due to the fact that your in a bad place. Everybody must get stoned. I hate hippies, but I love the idea of getting high and forgetting all the bullshit. Lets do it. I'll throw in.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!

Last edited by brodiemaxx : 01-10-2009 at 02:44 AM. Reason: cause i'm drunk and typing letters that don't need to be there
Old 01-10-2009, 02:43 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,541
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

I like your thinking brodie but I don't think you were around for the creation of the jail. Jesus took the ban hammer away from Satan, so satan created the purgatory.

But it isn't a purgatory because no one leaves.

This is pretty much a death sentence.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:24 AM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,068
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Code:

Fuck. Sorry. Guess I thought this was like normal jail, where you'd get buttfucked for a while and then just take your place in life until you proved that you wouldn't fuck up more, then they would let you off on parol and you can make yourself better by making license plates or some shit. I try not to hold any ill will towards anyone, regardless of how they diss my best bud. Either way, I don't think there is a way that you can't work yourself out of jail. Mostly due to the fact that I believe that my unholy lord and master Satan is a just anti-god and that he has the choice to make it so. After many personal conversations(none of which included dirty pics of the ol woman), he is a forgiving anti-god. He loves each of us like his bastard children, which I will gladly accept. Again, I am not trying to taunt or fuck with those that have had issues, more that I just hope there is some way to get them back. I'm a big fan of some folks that have been banned, and strangley, somehow I still like Jizzay even with his asshole responses to my roommate. Lets just get fucked up at the same time and see what happens. I have a feeling that there would be a lot of "I'm sorry's" and "I fucked up". Maybe I'm wrong and I just have more faith than I should, but damn it, I believe in the healing power that is DSF. Fuck it. We should ban together and make this place even better than it already is. I'm not old school like some folks, but that won't limit me from sharing my dumb ideas! I love this place and I know you do too. Show this place the fucking love it deserves. Goodnight folks. Its way too damn late for me to be up anyway, but I hope you can see this is for a reason, and not just to babble because I'm drunk. Happy times, Ya'll!
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 01-10-2009, 09:37 AM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I'm still trying to get my head around this. This makes zero fucking sense.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:38 AM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 79,602
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

What did I miss?
RIP TheSnake
Old 01-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,705
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I was curious too. What led to the banning of Jizz
Old 01-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,517
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Check the random thoughts thread starting around this page http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...13220&page=123
Old 01-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,083
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

was it douche who said he wondered if that was really jizz? i wonder too.

Old 01-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,517
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

If someone hacked his account, then they hacked it on MB too cause he posted about it.