forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-23-2011, 10:35 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Your "Money is NO object" car choice

ITT: Post your 2 cars
  1. Your dream car - money is no object
  2. Your everyday driving dream car that would allow you to have the crazy car in choice #1

Always post a pic of your choices. You may also embed YouTube videos, facts and figures, etc.

Example: A person with a wife and 2 kids might say that his Choice #1 is

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4

but because of the wife and 2 kids he needs a more practical car for daily use - choice #2 might be.

Range Rover Sport

There is no Choice #3 because who gives a shit what your wife would drive. Throw her in the hooptie!-->

You get the idea!

Old 07-23-2011, 11:29 AM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,260,732
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Well for me it would have to be the Maserati Gran Turismo S.

<-------Both Frickin huge pics

And for the more practical needs of everyday life
The GL550

Old 07-23-2011, 12:35 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,653
GetOuttaMyButt will become famous soon enoughGetOuttaMyButt will become famous soon enoughGetOuttaMyButt will become famous soon enough

New Aston Martin coming out:

Everyday, Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Old 07-23-2011, 12:38 PM
DSF is how I roll, bitches !!

Credits: 105,538
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle

I'm an "original" muscle car junkie... I have always liked them and always will...

I'd dream of having one of these cars over a speed demon Lambourghini anyday...

1971 Dodge Challenger RT

My everyday driving car would be something like this...

2008 (or other year) Yukon XL Denali AWD...

Completely loaded with tinted windows, DVD players, game systems, leather interior, etc...

This would be for my wife (soon to be ex)...

Oh yeah, and she will be in the back... Not driving it...

Old 07-23-2011, 04:30 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,611
seanx is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Might as well dream bighttp://http://www.google.com/url?sou...JvTeNL6HpYaQQg
Old 07-23-2011, 05:30 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,226
cyberjones is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

911 GT2 RS

H1

Old 07-23-2011, 06:07 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 654,599
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Koenigsegg CCXR

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
BRABUS E V12

Last edited by maxbailey : 07-24-2011 at 08:57 AM.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:10 AM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,619
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

You may spot a theme here

Audi R8 Spyder. Cheapest model, without extras ?89,000. With base comforts, ?100,000, plus an extra ?500 if you want to collect it from the factory yourself

Honourable mentions - Koeniggsegg, Noble, DeLorean

Family car, just to piss off the locals in the narrow lanes around here

Honourable mention - Porsche Quattroporte
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.

Last edited by Stantz : 07-24-2011 at 06:10 AM.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:19 AM
I like big tits, redheads, and cookies

Credits: 22,474
scottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to behold

all i have ever wanted was a 911

but the supra turbo was the poor mans version

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbailey View Post
Really? Your imagination is truly astounding.

Old 07-24-2011, 11:02 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Interceptor

or Dead Recokoning

and for everyday use, a Pacer