forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2009, 04:23 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,045
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

This post was written by Gallow in the Thunderdome Thread but was so well put that i decided to copy it into its own "guideline" thread. Anybody else that has anything to add, feel free.

--S666

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guidelines to not getting flamed as a n00b around here are made of simplicity and common sense.

1) Don't ask questions.

Fin.

Actually, truthfully they probably are...

1) Thank the people who upload/post links. They go out of their way to share what they have and/or find. A little gratitutde would be nice. So far the only people giving thanks are all the other contributors. It's nice, but we all know who really downloads this shit.

2) Occasionally toss some links into the fray. No need to go overboard, maybe one per day or something. Not hard. See, the second link has the links you can post. How terribly hard is that to find stuff? Google.com -> "Content" + "rapidshare" -> results.

3) Don't ask any questions that compromise the integrity of the uploaders/posters on the forum. Even if it's worded nicely, like "Hey, how come people aren't posting as much on the music page anymore?" and it's sincere, you are thereby compromising our integrity as posters, and inadvertently calling us lazy, even though both parties know that you're not doing that. It is an invitation to make you think that you are, and thus giving us ample opportunity to fuck with you

4) Don't make a fucked up post about your personal life struggles in attempt to fit in quickly if no one knows who you are. If a stranger walks up to you on the street and says "Hey man, my girlfriend dumped me and my parents are getting a divorce, I'm also addicted to hentai" are you going to listen to them or tell them to fuck off? Same rules here.

In essence, if you want to make a splash in a hurry, contribute content not words. After a while of that, then you can say what you want, because people will know who you are, and know you contribute and know not to take a piss all over your feelings because you're not a leecher anymore.

These rules are simple and self explanatory. If a n00b came in and did all that before throwing his dick around and hamming it up with the regulars, no one would particularly care as much

P.S. Rule #5: Tits or GTFO
- Amy

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Last edited by gallow737 : 04-09-2009 at 03:01 PM.