forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-06-2009, 03:54 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Weird Crime News

You can post all your weird crime stories here
(or you can make a dedicated thread it doesn't matter).

I come across smaller news stories i will post here... feel free to comment on anything as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole Leonard Was Shown The Door -
Woman Arrested After Crashing Funeral, Dancing Around Casket, Striking Deceased With Car Antennae

Nicole Leonard Facebook Profile
Nicole Leonard MySpace Profile

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:03 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Godfather posted the video that has the 911 audio of this here
or you can listen to them from the links below

Lastreasa Goodman Called 911 To Complain After A Florida McDonalds Ran Out Of Chicken McNuggets

Click thumbnail to read Police report

Goodman McNugget Mayhem audio 1
Goodman McNugget Mayhem audio 2
Goodman McNugget Mayhem audio 3

Code:

Old 03-06-2009, 09:39 PM
stalker destroyer

Credits: 35,462
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Delaware police find 73 bags of heroin stashed in pregnant woman's pants

By Associated Press
3:12 PM EST, March 6, 2009

DUNLEITH, Del. (AP) ? Police arrested a 31-year-old pregnant woman who had 73 bags of heroin stashed in the waistband of her pants. Police said the woman was a passenger in a car stopped by officers on Wednesday because they believed it had illegal window tint.

In the car, police said officers found six bags of heroin and a loaded gun and a stun gun in the trunk. When officers took her to police headquarters, they found 73 bags of heroin in her waistband.

The driver, a 27-year-old man, was charged with drug and weapons offenses.

Both are being held on bail.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:43 PM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,619
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Mom of the fucking year candidate.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,997
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Spanish cops nab drug smuggler with cocaine cast

By DANIEL WOOLLS
Associated Press Writer

MADRID ? Spanish police have arrested a 66-year-old Chilean who tried to smuggle drugs into Barcelona with a cast made of cocaine fitted on a truly broken leg, an official said Friday. The man also had cocaine hidden in six beer cans that had been emptied, packed with drugs and resealed, and inside the legs of two small folding stools, police said.

Altogether, he was carrying about 5 kilograms (11 pounds) of the drug, police said.

The man was arrested Wednesday at Barcelona's El Prat airport after arriving from Santiago, Chile.

His left shin was broken, and investigators do not rule out the possibility that the injury was inflicted intentionally so he could smuggle with the cocaine cast.

Spain is a major European gateway for cocaine from Latin America and airport officials pay especially close attention to passengers on flights from Peru, Colombia and Chile, police spokesman Jose Antonio Nin said.
Nin said he knew of cases in which smugglers had concealed cocaine underneath casts but this was the first time officials had seen a cast made entirely of compressed cocaine. It weighed about a kilogram (2.2 pounds), he said.

Police detected the drug by spraying the cast with a chemical that turns bright blue when it comes in contact with cocaine, Nin said. The man was taken to a hospital after the cast was removed.

___
March 6, 2009 - 4:13 p.m. EST

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 03-06-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:23 AM

Drunken Mich. man asks cop for hug, gets arrested

ANN ARBOR, Mich. ? Police said a drunken man was arrested after he cursed at an officer who refused to give him a hug. The Ann Arbor News reported the 44-year-old man had been yelling at people and walking in the street Thursday when officers responded. The man agreed to return to his home in Washtenaw County's Superior Township, about 30 miles west-southwest of Detroit.

But he then approached a patrol car and yelled at an officer, asking for a hug and swearing at him when the officer refused, while still blocking traffic.

The man was arrested and detained. He refused a Breathalyzer test and may face disorderly conduct charges.

Information from: The Ann Arbor News, http://www.mlive.com/ann-arbor
Old 03-07-2009, 01:35 AM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

I just read this one online a few minutes ago.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:10 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,033
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Honestly, I have to admit, it TOTALLY PISSES ME OFF when frak'ing fast food places do this shit to me. It's happening more and more. I just tell them I'm going to sit in front of the window until I get what I ordered, get my money back or the call the cops and explain how they took my money knowing they didn't have the product I was paying for. That gets the manager involved and they approve the refund.

They shouldn't take your money until they know they have the food you've ordered. Especially if they aren't going to give it back when they don't have what you order.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:12 AM

Code:

Is it really necessary to escalate though to calling the cops??? I mean really its a fast food place. Everything food/service is on par with what you pay. Also another reason I don't eat fast food.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:37 AM

Code:

One big problem is a lot of managers aren't qualified to be managers. The are nothing more that overpaid cashiers. Customer service to these companies doesn't mean much anymore in the corp. world. Her problem wasn't so much that she called 911. That happens every day. It's that she called 3 times. and was beligerent on the phone.

As a result of this issue, McD's offered her an apology, refunded her money and her next meal will be on them. Also in the Treasure Coast region, there has been a policy change to prevent this from happening agian. That will hold true until the next poorly trained manager comes along. It was already policy to refund a customer their money if they can't satisfy the customer.