forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-17-2009, 08:48 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,267,073
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Default Happy St. Paddy's Day. So what I'm late.

It's only 18:48 on the west coast.
Just told Myfux to kiss my ass again in so many words.

To: * Frothy Afterbirth*
Date: Mar 17, 2009 12:41 PM
Subject: We had to delete one of your photos

Body: We had to remove an image (or images) from your account because they violated our Terms of Use. Our site is for people as young as 13, so we can't have certain kinds of pics (nude/sexually explicit, violence). Find out more about content we don?t allow at http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=misc.terms. If you continue to violate our Terms, we may be forced to remove your account.

If you find an image which you feel is in violation of our Terms, please feel free to use the 'report image' link below the image.

Thanks for your understanding.

MySpace Safety & Security

__________ REBUTTAL __________

Dear MySpace Help, Safety and Security, whatever,

Or MySpace douches, since hardly anyone can get real help from you other than your stupid auto-responses. I would like to retort your message that I have violated your Terms of Use to which I have not.

1. There was no nudity and if there was, it was completely edited out. Nor do I have any other pics in any of my albums that display nudity. I'm more offended with men baring their naked chests and manboobs. And their nipples should never be shown especially hairy ones. So why haven't you done away with this salacious explicitness?

2. There was nothing sexually explicit within the deleted image. If you consider people pouring milk on themselves as explicit than you guys are fucking nutcases to think that it is.

3. The so-called offending image was placed in a folder where it was set "for me only" and no one else to view it. Plus I set most of my albums to only be viewed by my friends whom by the way are all over the age of 18. So there is no way any minor will be able to see them to begin with.

4. The youngest I will friend a person is 17 which I haven't done in over 2 years. Again everyone currently is above 18.

5. None of my pics display violence, except for the one with Cookie Monster firing an M-60 machine gun. I would like to think the line of fire is toward the idiot who deleted my previous account for no good reasons. Plus cookie does not have old Old Glory draped around him like some pussy ass shawl. No, he like me stand in front of the flag to defend it's symbol of honor, freedom, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, fatty high caloric foods, free cable access channels, and all that good shit by which you are treading! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

6. You guys are complete asshats. Just how many women, modeling dozens or hundreds of images with their tits and asses hanging out? I mean really. Oh what because I don't have thousands of friends, being a celebrity, or generating thousands of dollars in ad revenue for you? Oh I'm sorry, I'm not 15 years old like Miley Cyrus posting pics as a publicity stunt in her MySpace account wearing nothing but a bra and panties that was scandal all over entertainment news and on the web last year. The image you removed is no worse or less than what the biggest MySpace whore of them all has posted in album, your queen, Tila Tequila. Need I say more?

7. For crying out loud, your offices are in the Los Angeles, CA vicinity or is it this one here. In any case this where women and men walk the streets freely, parading publicly in dental floss thong bikinis and hardly anyone there meaning "SoCal" doesn't think this is odd or inappropriate attire.

I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE OFFENDED BY YOUR LAME EXCUSES!

Terms of Use was never violated,

Frothy Afterbirth
The Greatest Vaginal Discharge!

PS: Earning $11.50 an hour that Myspace is paying you just to troll through the internet now seems way too high.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:50 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Yeah I'm real rebelious, there's only so much I can push.

Here's what was deleted from my album. I mean really, it's so obscene.

Old 03-17-2009, 08:58 PM

Here's some the rest what I've been doing. I have too much time on my hands photoshopping. This is something I started doing last year to send as myspace comments.

For 2009

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 03-17-2009 at 09:01 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:15 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 12,249
GeminiEye is being mentioned in polite conversation

We do st.patties day big here in st.louis. Ive been drinking since 10 am . I am so fucked up righ tnow