forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 08:56 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,586
krackr74 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Yeah Id like an invite, too if possible.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:19 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 103,007
TylerB is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Alright, sent one to Jawja, Marie-Eve, and Rdc. Like I said, big posters get priority, sorry others who requested, I'll keep you in mind when I have more.

I know I'm not a praying man, but if you're up there, please help me Superman.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:03 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 6,409
Mohaman Cheez is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
No sweat Tyler.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,292
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Thanks, I'm in.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:07 PM

Enjoy, it looks like the old files are gone, but once people start to realize it's back I imagine it will be awesome again, that's where I used to find all my hard to get music.

Old 04-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,414
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Ah, that's what happened to my post.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:54 AM

Credits: 11,349
artaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the rough

I would also love to be put on you waiting list. Thanks

Old 04-16-2008, 09:59 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 46,927
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

If I am not to late I would love to get an invite...Thanks in advance.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:54 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 92,545
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

I have no patience for those. I prefer a news group. It would be a nice back up for stuff I can't find on the newsgroup though.

Old 04-16-2008, 03:35 PM

My power supply just went on my PC today. So as soon as it's fixed i'll have more.

Closed Thread