forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 10:01 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,981
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Is Jesus going to get shut down?

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I waste a lot of my time on this site so all of these threatening letters are making me a little nervous. Who do these fuck tards think they are? I'm not real big on bashing people for bad grammar, but how are you going to write a supposed professional letter trying to fuck with someone's livelihood if you aren't going to bother to proofread the shit. I'm barely literate and I caught their typo on the first read. If you go to this company's website every picture has a big ass tag across the picture. I've never seen these on DS so I'm just not getting what pictures they think they own. Check out one of their pictures and tell me if you've ever seen one they own on DS.

HTML Code:
http://www.flynetonline.com//bfm_gallery/2008/04/alba/gallery_main/gallery_main-alba1.jpg
Old 04-11-2008, 03:55 AM
Depression hurts, but I dont have to

Credits: 12,344
Stl is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Never have seen one.

Why would Jesus post a picture with a company name on it any ways?

That is spam
Old 04-11-2008, 04:44 AM
I'm special and I ride the SHORT bus!

Credits: 5,963
Phillip McCracken is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i dont think hes gonna get shut down.

they company is just jealous of Jesus and the fact that hes way funnier and gets a shitload more traffic than he does.

i think what this comes down to is this...

its basically like some no name rapper starting shit with someone like Tupac.

by starting beef with someone who is ACTUALLY relevant (in this case Jesus)they think that THEY in turn can gain some relevance (in this case Fagnet)

that company sucks balls as does everyone that tries to shut him down....and its funny cause dont people "get" that no matter what they do they ARENT gonna stop him?
Old 04-11-2008, 08:53 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,909,153
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

I guess they are going to get together with 4chan and drop a DDoS on us.

Fuck em' !!!
Old 04-11-2008, 04:45 PM
i am megagreg and am in no way related to or affiliated with megaDOUCHE!

Credits: 11,838
megagreg1 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Save Jesus DSF is one of the best sites out her in cyberspace. Flynet is super jealous. they suck
Old 04-12-2008, 12:36 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 9,391
Jaclyn is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I really, really, really, really hope he doesn't shut down!!!!!!!

Old 04-12-2008, 02:24 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 3,563
randomhoudini is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

4chan hates DSF?
Old 04-12-2008, 02:46 AM
king shit around these parts

JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily

This is the deal. The paparazzi own the pictures I post. I am not aware of who owns what when I find it and I don't intentionally start shit with these fucks, but legally I am not allowed to post their shit.

I have a few ideas, i am going to go down with a fight - so it's not the end of me. I'll figure it out, I have in the past and will continue to - not that I am some kind of hero but the paparazzi is scum and I love a good war.

Jesus Martinez
DrunkenStepfather.com

Old 04-13-2008, 10:44 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 9,391
Jaclyn is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

You're a hero to me, Jesus. Your site is amazing and gives me lots of ideas to try out.

Old 04-14-2008, 06:29 AM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,851
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Well according to my IT ethics teacher, "any electronic image, that is free of publicly displayed and legally backed copyright protection, it considered free to use in all nonprofit way. Only when a profit is being turned can the use be protested"

He explained why you see some sites getting sued and others getting away with it usually always falls back to the profit thing. Sites like tmz and other make tons of money off images, so if they use an unreserved image without permission and turn a profit, legally speaking, the profit belongs to the owner of the picture. Its all about greed.

In any instance those fly fucks sound like a bunch of kids jerkin your chain. If they were anything other than a spammer they'd have had a legal contact listed, not just the site to watermarked images they have likely stolen themselves.

Next time ask them to provide the copyright reservations numbers and batch ids.
Closed Thread