forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,123
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

CAN YOU SEE ME KNOW!!!!

Pen I have not looked at that thread since I posted my two over inflated cents.
Old 04-11-2008, 11:22 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 103,591
TylerB is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Jerk wad? Ouch. Clearly Pendragon is right, or else he wouldn't be using an oversized font in bold, watch out fellas, he might use Italics next! First off, I don't give a shit a shit if you read the thread or not, second, if you don't read it, how come you still hate it, maybe it evolved to a thread about gumdrops and unicorns. Third, you are still a bitch, you are more of a bitch, then a bitch. Call me racist all you want, I'm fine with that, if I cared what every fucking mid 40's redneck thought of me, I'd be more of a stupid cunt than you. By your logic, I am racist for telling race type jokes, so I must be a pedophile, rapist, sexist, ageist, and classist. I'm not flaming you, I'm calling you out for the mangina you are. And vote for who's to stay? Let me guess, you didn't have a lot of friends growing up, do you know how society works? It's not a fucking reality TV show, you can't away your problems.

I know I'm not a praying man, but if you're up there, please help me Superman.
Old 04-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 93,207
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

e-fight!! e-fight!! e-fight!!

My binaries are bigger than your binaries.

Old 04-11-2008, 11:37 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Obviously you didn't follow your own lameass advice...fucking moron. I guess I should consider the source I mean he is a high school drop out bus driver.

Last edited by DSF Guest 8 : 04-11-2008 at 11:45 AM.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:57 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,163,940
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

I thought cock fighting was outlawed in all 50 states now...

Old 04-11-2008, 05:29 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,992
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think I'm going to have to quit my job. I miss way too much interesting shit when I go to work.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:43 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,590
LurkerFan is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I am new here posting (lurker long time) but it seems to me that Pendragon got upset over racism and admins didn't do anything to stop it. I read TylerB's post that he asked for the offending thread to be deleted. From what I can glean it looks like a major contributer was allowed to be "run off" by a new guy. Maybe I am off base but I do not think I so.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:44 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,839
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

Old 04-11-2008, 09:45 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,300
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:

that's why you are gayer than bicycle shorts, you missed the admin's ruling that the thread stated "offensive"......

pendragon, let it go man, let it go.....

about a man and his horse
Old 04-11-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,909,387
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Lurker,

DS is like my girl, I like her most of the time but when she is getting on my dam nerves, I leave her the fuck alone. But unlike my girl, DS doesn't follow me around asking me a whole bunch of dam questions when she knows dam well she is acting a dam fool and creating a bunch of stress and strife in my life trying to make me the problem when I haven't said a dam thing about nothing because all I really want is some peace and fuckin quiet and some good lovin' on a regular basis after I work and pay these bills she ran up. Just the other night we didn't have any bottled water and she wants me to get up and go to the friggin grocery store and get some dam water. I been drinkin' tap water all my life without a problem but now I got to spend $3.50 a gallon on gas to get some water that costs even more per gallon because that is the thing to do these days. If you don't like raw tap water, microwave or boil that shit plus there are perfectly good beers downstairs. ... but I digress.