forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 09:29 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,768
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

I guess I understand what you are saying. It can get a little old pretending to be someone you are not day in and day out. But, on the internet, you can be yourself without getting your grill knocked in.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:31 PM
tiger

Credits: 0 [Check]

Pendragon I respect your feelings and opinions but disagree for the following reasons:

1. A forum post that is titled "Post the most offensive jokes you know." is meant to offend some people. If you do not like offensive jokes you should probably not enter that post or enter knowing that there may be jokes that are WAY more offensive than you were expecting.

2. Yes this site teeters on the edge of insanity and is meant to be that way there may be some things that Drunken Stepfather nor the Admins feel the same about. At the end or beginning of some shows there is often a bit of info stating something along the following lines - "ABC does not condone or agree with the views expressed by ________"

3. In my opinion, people do need to lighten up and take things less seriously from ALL races. Jokes are meant to be funny even if it means being funny at the expense of anyone or yourself. Some of the best comedy is self deprecating humor.

Peace, Love & Laughs to All!
Old 03-17-2008, 05:05 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 103,567
TylerB is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Am I racist? No. My girlfriend, she's black. I like a funny joke about black people as much as I like a joke about white people, fat people, jews, christians, or dead babies. If I was a racist, I would post my jokes in a white power forum. If I wanted people to think I was racist, I would tell people I am racist. If I wanted to make people with a crude sense of humour laugh, I'd make a thread of offensive jokes, if my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a bus. But I guess this post won't be read by Pendragon, as the joke thread is still alive.
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I know I'm not a praying man, but if you're up there, please help me Superman.

Last edited by TylerB : 03-17-2008 at 05:14 AM.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:52 AM
satan666

Some of those jokes are racist in nature but they are jokes. It would be different if someone made a post with the title "What i hate about jews" or "Why n*ggers suck" or something along those lines. That would be deleted immediately and that person would be banned.

This is the DSF forum. We have people shitting on eachother and Japanese people doing crazy sex shit. Its all around chaos here. That thread says "offensive". So it will stand for now.

Pendragon is a major contributor and a big reason this forum is awesome! I hope he changes his mind and decides to overlook this thread.

Pendragon we need you here bro!
Old 03-17-2008, 08:07 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Thanks for all the support guys. I guess you can tell how I feel about racism in any form. When you have been subjected to it your outlook on these things tends to be changed forever. Apologies accepted and maybe I overreacted some but I tend to think of offensive as dead baby jokes or 1/2 a cat jokes i.e. What has 2 legs and bleeds alot? 1/2 a cat .

I will embrace the spirit in which it was offered and not the emotional reaction I have to it.

Thanks again for all the support,

-Pen
Old 03-17-2008, 08:48 AM
satan666

AWESOME!

you made a good decision!
Old 03-17-2008, 10:14 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 93,135
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

I am basically a mutt...part spanish...part hawaiian...the rest heinz 57 and I love racist jokes.

Old 03-17-2008, 10:18 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,104
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Gee, I did not even bother to look at that thread, cause I am along the lines of Pen on this. But, that being said, I am also a big first amendment advocate, and will tell someone that it is wrong to say, but defend their right to say it. (I know, sometimes it hurts to allow it, but it would hurt a lot more not to allow it).

So, Pen, I would HATE for you to leave...don't let the fuckers know they've won.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:33 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,179
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

OK, I posted a Mexican joke on there, but I ran it past some of the Mexicans who work for me and they found it to be funny as well, so thats OK....right?

about a man and his horse
Old 03-17-2008, 11:32 PM
tiger

Pendragon... never apologize for speaking your mind. Thanks for being a part of the forums.
Closed Thread