forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,112
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Some would not say that Huey Lewis & the News where that good, but after that movie I swear by them...great, underrated movie.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:40 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 11,375
artaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the rough

Cool Hand Luke Is my Favorite movie of all time. I named my son Lukas after Newman (sorry lucas he's not named after you).

Old 04-09-2008, 07:58 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 8,662
trondi is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

For me it is,....

SLINGBLADE= Billy!! Quotes for days from this movie.
BLADERUNNER= Right?!
BLADE= BloodBath!! Traci Lords. Snipes last good film.

Old 04-14-2008, 04:19 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,716
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Goonies is like my favorite movie of all time, but when I'm feeling like feigning adulthood: American Psycho, Resevoir Dogs, Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, Boiler Room, Fight Club and Usual Suspects are all great.

For those into action flicks, definitely check out Layer Cake. Daniel Craig's real coming out party before Bond and Munich. Also recently checked out Into the Wild and that movie was flat out amazing.

Older Flick that's worth checking out is "The Game" with Michael Douglas and Sean Penn. Good twists all the way through, really good drama / thriller.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:04 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 4,750
crafty will become famous soon enoughcrafty will become famous soon enoughcrafty will become famous soon enough
Default Movies

I'd say my favourite movie from the last few years is Children of Men". F'ing Brilliant.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/children_of_men/
Old 04-15-2008, 07:35 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Fuck yeah it is!
Old 04-16-2008, 06:22 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,480
SH587 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Thank-you for suggesting Children of Men. Clive Owen is a knock-out in most films.

I'm extremely disappointed that we're on the third page and I am the one that has to say these three series:

Die Hard
Rocky
Rambo

All Winners with the exception of a movie in the series.

Then a list of five:

Sin City
Transformers
Walk Hard - Better than any Will Ferrel movie since Anchorman
No Country for Old Men
And the odd ball comedy: Waiting or Superbad.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,716
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
In retrospect, it is pretty sad that we didn't have these on here. Rocky IV is a movie that I have always tried to watch before exams. Gets you pumped up, especially when you figure that almost all tests are like the perfect being Dolph Lundgren to my midgety Italian Stallion Balboa. Let's also not forget how great all of the Die Hard's are. I really can't think of the one that missed in that series.

A couple of new movies to add to the great movie list:
Gone Baby Gone (just finished watching it, definitely worth the hype.) & Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which is in theaters right now. Totally worth the price of admission, and I'd say it's just as funny as 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up. A little different bit of humor than SuperBad, but I'd say Jason Segel will definitely impress people with his writing abilities. Try and check it out if you got time!
Closed Thread