forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 05:26 PM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,541
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

Like I said, I have computers with both XP and Vista. Everytime I get on my wife's Vista computer, it's a pain in the ass and a relief to go back to my XP model. I'm used to it and I still fucking hate it. They added a bunch of pretty shit to XP, like roll out menus. The first thing I did was disable that shit. Also, I'm tired of my wife constantly asking me how to do the simple shit she used to do in XP. When the two systems are side by side it makes no sense to switch.

It's not a matter of disliking change because I'm pretty much the guy that jumps on a new thing and was always the first guy to go from 95 to 98 and then 98 to Millenium and then Millenium to XP. But from XP to Vista? Fuck no. I'll go Mac before I switch.

Last edited by rdc2007 : 04-15-2008 at 05:28 PM.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:27 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,973
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Can't you just disable the same shit in Vista that you disabled in XP? I personally think XP is hideous with the green and blue layout.