forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 04:03 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 103,563
TylerB is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...96&postcount=4

That post. ONE post, three jokes, is enough to warrant this? Really? Pen, my e-mail address is right in my my profile, so feel free to post a screencap of the 'negative e-mail' I sent you. I don't have to prove that I didn't send it to you. I don't see why people are making a big deal about this. He said he was blowing off steam, I said I was blowing off steam, I thought that was the end of it. Then he gets his 'nephew' to do it for him. How many threads have I made about this issue? None that's how many. What's this for Pen? 5? He's trying to get a reaction from me. He's left the forum forever twice, come back twice, made plea threads to choose between myself or him, got a family member to join in on the action. Every post he has made is a direct attack at my character. Blatant, unwarranted attacks to get a reaction from me, which when he gets that reaction, it's the end of the world and he's leaving the internet, because for Pendragon, knowing that somewhere on the internet is something he doesn't agree with, means he can't possibly be near it.

I want the thread deleted. The whole offensive joke gone for good. Whoever has the power to do it. I also want the word censor activated, so this whole forum can be PG-13 so that no one takes the same risk I did, and accidentally offend Pendragon and hurt his feelings, cause he'll take his ball and go home. Game over.

Every fucking thing I say gets blown out of proportion. Search 'racist' 'nazi' 'asshole' 'fag' or 'loser' and I guarantee 75% of the results have been directed towards me in the last month. People say 'let it be', 'quit while I'm on the good side' but look, it's one post I made a month ago. 250 posts, most of which are links for downloads, and one post I made one month ago is causing this. I rarely reply to Pendragon, I didn't reply to his nephew. But how long am I supposed to have threads made about me? I already said I'm sending e-mails or private messages, because I'm the one being reasonable about this, not resorting to petty name calling and quoting people scrutinizing every sentence. What am I supposed to do?

What do you want Pendragon?

I know I'm not a praying man, but if you're up there, please help me Superman.

Last edited by TylerB : 04-14-2008 at 04:05 PM.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:50 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 12,122
googoogjoob69 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Pendragon?

Your rebuttal?
Old 04-14-2008, 04:57 PM
admin

Credits: 0 [Check]

Hows this for a rebuttal

the next person to start a thread on this stupid fucking topic is banned permanently
Closed Thread