forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-15-2019, 09:52 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 100,358
ktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thing
ktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thing
Default Security certificate expired warning.

Anyone else having trouble?
Old 07-15-2019, 11:47 AM

ktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thing

My browser indicates unsafe. Have to open advanced tab which has a link to get in which is also marked unsafe. Anyone else?😯🤪
Old 07-15-2019, 11:58 AM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
https://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php
Old 07-15-2019, 12:20 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,699
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

It more likely has to do with the latest updated browsers that automatically warns that a website isn't secured as with https. Whether it is SSL or TLS.

This nothing new for DSF, it's always been like that being unencrypted. The problem started some 10 years ago I think when the programmer and a former member who built this forum up and left. I think only that he has the source code if he still has it to update this forum. Jesus doesn't have the source code either. So it's been like this for at least 10 years. Oddly enough, the main page is secured.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-15-2019 at 12:25 PM.
Old 07-15-2019, 12:35 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Yeah see this what I get when I click on the url
https://forum.drunkenstepfather.com

instead of http://forum.drunkenstepfather.com

This also why the links in the Latest Posts are broken because first url link instead of the second one with forum in the beginning of the url such as

https://drunkenstepfather.com/forum
http://drunkenstepfather.com/forum

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-15-2019 at 12:38 PM.
Old 07-15-2019, 12:41 PM

The forced browser encryption is whats causing the pop up security warning for DS (forum) because its unencrypted.
Old 07-15-2019, 01:52 PM

Exactly. Just started for me a couple days ago.

EDIT: OK. I saved the link without the s after HTTP and we back in business. Thanks for pointing me in right direction.

Last edited by ktmlew : 07-15-2019 at 01:56 PM.
Old 07-15-2019, 09:37 PM

Code:

It's fixed! Thanks for the quick response!😁
Old 07-15-2019, 11:54 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,906,196
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

We're a menace to daytime society. It happens from time to time.