forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-13-2017, 05:28 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You didn't hear? She wasn't born yet or even an idea yet, but she birthed the earth from her Vaginal area and then pooped the moon out of her butt and everything.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 02-13-2017 at 05:28 AM.
Old 02-13-2017, 06:39 AM
Hold your tongue and walk your circles, I can see you like an angry turtle.

Credits: 221,642
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this

Code:

... and what about Paris Jackson? Remind me again which song she sings ... you know, seeing the grammy's are an awards show about music....

Old 02-13-2017, 08:41 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,437
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

I never cared one way or the other for her, but since everyone has started to proclaim her Queen B I have started to dislike her. Her regal air about her reminds me too much about Diana Ross, another who carried herself around with her nose up.

So here goes - Beyonce is a black female singer, who makes moderately good songs. But she is not on the same tier as Aretha or Tina. Beyonce is just the best one out now, well I guess the next-best one out now, after Adele. And she's not royalty, so stop with the bowing and scraping.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 02-13-2017, 06:38 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,568
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

Rihanna even as fucked up as she is has more talent in her little finger than Beyonce. Fuck Beyonce
Old 02-13-2017, 08:53 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,444
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

True that. Beyoncé wasn't even the best singer in Destiny's Child. Had she not married Jay Z, no one would even know who the eff she is. It's his relentless promotions that made her, despite her mediocre ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...
Old 02-13-2017, 09:00 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,444

Fyi, apparently Playboy finally realized what every mother, wife and girlfriend has known for 50+ years -- no one's buying the magazine for the fucking articles!

They're bringing back the bewbs in the Mar 2017 issue. From Cooper Hefner, chief creative officer and son of Daddy PJ's:

"I’ll be the first to admit the way in which the magazine portrayed nudity was dated, but removing it entirely was a mistake. Nudity was never the problem, because nudity isn’t a problem. Today, we’re taking our identity back and rediscovering who we are."

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...

Last edited by drchin : 02-13-2017 at 09:00 PM.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:43 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I don't really see them bouncing back, unless they're finally going to say, "to hell with class" & get old school Hustler with it.

But even then thanks to the interwebs, no one actually needs either.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:30 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,265
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

The media focus when they did their earlier revamp was getting rid of the nudity, but what the media didn't note was that they also got rid of much of what made the magazine moderately relevant in an age where boobie pictures are freely available. Along with the nudity, they got rid of the cartoons, articles by big time writers, coverage of politics and technology, basically all the things that they were doing to continue to promote the idea of the "playboy lifestyle." All of those things cost money, and so they cut costs dramatically by getting rid of all those features, lowered ad rates, got some space in grocery stores and news stands, and ultimately, it didn't matter much at all. Nobody is buying Playboy for the boobs, but I have subscribed for 30 years for the articles and the cartoons, and that all went away with their last revamp. I seriously doubt they're going to bring on board an entirely new audience of younger consumers by reoffering tits. Or, for that matter, insightful articles about politics or any of the other stuff they got rid of. My guess is that the next step will be eliminating the hard product and just maintaining a web presence.

Old 02-15-2017, 12:44 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,753
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

So Scarlett Johansson is splitting from her second husband and baby daddy after 2 years of marriage because she wants more dick. Commence slut shaming... activate again.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 02-15-2017 at 12:48 PM.
Old 02-16-2017, 09:41 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,437

Code:

OK! The line moves up 1 spot. Woah, it looks different from here.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.