forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 06:33 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Important Proposed Islamic center / mosque near ground zero

Here's the deal.

You can discuss this issue and overlapping political issues concerning the proposed mosque bear ground zero but as soon as it devolves into political name calling or religious or ethnic slurs, i will close the thread.

For anyone that wants to discuss this issue please remember it is ok to state your opinions but please, when possible, include citations when posting supposed "facts". This will help strengthen your argument. Also, I would ask that you try to refrain from making sweeping generalizations about any one race, religion, or culture.

Lastly, please read the Associated Press advisory issued 2 days ago. It is factual and contains a great, unbiased primer for those that need it (actually everyone should read it).

I will post it here or you can follow the link below.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,640
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Okay here's what I think (some of it at least) about this whole Ground Zero mosque deal.

1) I say let them build it and let them gather as many potential terrorists in it on the Sabbath or Sunday or Ramadan or whatever, and then we fly a cargo plane filled with pigs into it and send them all to hell with no 8yr old virgins.

2) Islam is a relatively young religion, and when Christianity was younger it was used to violent ends as well (Inquisition, subjugation of pagan cults, etc.) and there is a chance that Islam will calm as it matures as well.

3) Isn't there some way some crazy smart jewish lawyer can find a zoning law that would prevent this?

4) Muslims scare me, not because of the violence in some of their scriptures (because if you read the old testament, there's plenty of violence there) but their attitudes towards women and more particularly young girls. It is not okay to marry a girl in her sub-teens and then rub one off between her thighs until she's 9 when you finally violate her. That's fucked up.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 08-20-2010, 02:49 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,162,709
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

from an email I got....

Comedian Greg Gutfled had the following commentary on his show "Red Eye" last night...

So, the Muslim investors championing the construction of the new mosque near Ground Zero claim it's all about strengthening the relationship between the Muslim and non-Muslim world. As an American, I believe they have every right to build the mosque - after all, if they buy the land and they follow the law - who can stop them? Which is, why, in the spirit of outreach, I've decided to do the same thing.

I'm announcing tonight, that I am planning to build and open the first gay bar that caters not only to the west, but also Islamic gay men. To best express my sincere desire for dialogue, the bar will be situated next to the mosque Park51, in an available commercial space.

This is not a joke. I've already spoken to a number of investors, who have pledged their support in this bipartisan bid for understanding and tolerance. As you know, the Muslim faith doesn't look kindly upon homosexuality, which is why I'm building this bar. It is an effort to break down barriers and reduce deadly homophobia in the Islamic world.

The goal, however, is not simply to open a typical gay bar, but one friendly to men of Islamic faith. An entire floor, for example, will feature non-alcoholic drinks, since booze is forbidden by the faith. The bar will be open all day and night, to accommodate men who would rather keep their sexuality under wraps - but still want to dance.

Bottom line: I hope that the mosque owners will be as open to the bar, as I am to the new mosque. After all, the belief driving them to open up their center near Ground Zero, is no different than mine.

My place, however, will have better music.

Some proposed names...
The Queer'an
Gaybraham's
Mohammie's Retreat
The 72nd virgin
Jihad Me at Hello
The Gay Allahs
Allahu Gaybar
The Sphinx-ter
Queer Eye for the Jihad Guy
The Homo Side Bomber
Jihad's and Rods
Weapons of Ass Destruction
Allahs in Wonderland
Midnight at the Oasis
Mecca inn & out
SCUD Marks
Khomeini Men, Kholittle Time
Mo's Hole
Allah Akbar and Grill
Osama bin Dover

Old 08-20-2010, 02:57 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 982,404
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

I understand the fuss that it would be tastless to contrust a mosque on the site but

1. It's a community centre, basketball court and all, not a mosque

2. It's several blocks away from ground zero

3. There are strip clubs and muslim owned businesses in the same radius

I refer you to here

3 Reasons the ?Ground Zero Mosque? Debate Makes No Sense

Code:

R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 08-20-2010, 03:08 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,155
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

BACON!

Code:

young? 600 a.d. is that a great deal of age difference to you?
Code:

to hell with the jewish lawyers If the Catholic Mafia families controlling the labor unions lets this be built then the mob is a bunch of PUSSIES!
Code:

i don't really give shit about that one. i agree it's fucked up, but hey it ain't my culture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 08-20-2010, 03:14 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,476
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

1) What will that solve? The imam that wants to build it is one of the best chances we have at reducing hostilities with the Islamic world. But I had this thought when we first went to Afghanistan. I told my cousin to dip his bullets in bacon grease. But, eh, spiteful for just being spiteful doesn't solve anything.

2) Complete agreement.

3) Its a local issue, the local board took a vote and voted 29/1 in favor. It'll bring jobs and revenue to the area. The legal avenue is like this: its protected by the constitution, so there's no argument. I actually understood with the President said which was that they had the legal right and (on that friday and left it at that) on the following day said he wouldn't comment on their wisdom. Personally, I'm torn on their wisdom. Intellectually, I can see the merit on building so close as a show of solidarity with the basic principles that were intrinsic with the founding of this country. It tells the world, you can be ignorant but we're not. My gut feeling is I don't want the extremist assholes (I don't think religion has a thing to do with it, a shit is a shit regardless of your beliefs IMHO) to be happy about it. What's the final tally for me is that we have far more to win by having it than not having it. But I still don't think its a great idea.

4) We have christian religious sects in this country that do the very same thing. Hell they just busted one right outside of Waco a year and a half ago. I think the practice is atrocious but its not uncommon. At all.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:37 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

building the mosque near ground zero is in bad taste. thats all. its like the japanese building a cultural center at pearl harbor, or the nazis building an awareness center at auschwitz. ultimately, i have no probs with them doing it wherever they want, but what kind of message does it send to the rest of the world?
Old 08-20-2010, 03:47 PM

Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

That they can be the miserable shits they are, they can classify all the civilians in west as oppressive but we're better than that. Also, there's 2 shinto shrines 2 miles away from pearl harbor. Is it in bad taste? We all have our opinions and none of them are wrong. They've overgrown their cultural center 12 blocks away and this location is vacant and the price is right. Its hard to separate Islam from what those cunts did on 9/11, but we've got to. Cause Persian women are hot. It all comes back to pussy
Old 08-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,640
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

600 years of difference or thereabouts between Christianity and Islam. So when was the Inquisition again? I believe it was in the 1470s, so just less than 600 years ago. Hmm... I see a connection personally, which is why I said it was my opinion not a fact. I'm also of the personal opinion that people as long as history have recorded have used religions to their own ends.

Code:

Code:

Solve? Who said it was going to solve anything? I don't think you're going to stop Islam's rapid expansion throughout the world with it. But I also think that perhaps it is time for a new period of American Isolationism. We'd be a lot more popular throughout the world if we'd quit trying to run shit everywhere else and focused on fixing our own fucked up country.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 08-20-2010, 04:41 PM

Code:

Why does it matter if the world goes towards Islam, especially if we should be isolationist? So we should pull up all of our bases from around the world and demobilize the military as well? Lets say China wants to expand its foreign influence (as its doing) we should allow it to become as powerful as it wants and influence global markets to its benefit, right? Isolationism doesn't work, you know how I know? Because we tried it. And when we tried it, we could handle our own day-to-day needs much more than we can now. We're dependent on the world, if we aren't leading it someone else makes the rules for us.

(Btw: when I say we I mean the west, we get the lion's share of our oil from Canada, followed by Mexico, then Colombia.)
Closed Thread