forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-16-2013, 03:19 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,192
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I loved it. I too thought it ended too soon, which is why I read them back to back, but better too soon than too long. I loved Fated.

Looking at Good Omens; Gods Behaving Badly and Lucky Bastard as my next book. Any thoughts?
Old 01-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,290
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-16-2013, 03:32 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,256
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Code:

I haven't read any of these, but Lucky Bastard looks interesting.

The New Harry Dresden book by Jim Butcher is next on my list - Cold Days.

Old 01-30-2013, 02:55 PM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 68,801
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

I have come across a bunch of good quality scans of Playmates from the 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's. I can't decide whether to put them in the retro thread or in one of the Playboy threads (galleries or HQ)

Suggestions?

Lunatic fringe.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:59 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I would put them in the HQ thread if you are going to post full size or galleries if you plan to post thumbs.

Retro seems to be more of a random type collection and you sound like you have a lot although I'm sure no one would mind if you put them there either.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,095
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this

I'm kinda surprised with as many members there are on here and the amount of time that this forum has been around that there hasn't been a group chat room for DSF'ers like tinychat or something.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Credit to all uploaders whose content I steal
Old 02-03-2013, 11:28 PM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 68,801
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

Code:

I'm on Skype as Xeno. I talk to a group from another forum that I have known forever quite often.

Lunatic fringe.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Foetus

Code:

maybe there is, and you just werent invited
Old 02-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,095
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this

Code:

Figures.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Credit to all uploaders whose content I steal
Old 02-06-2013, 08:23 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I'm pretty sure that Cmetz asked for this before & it was something Moses wanted to do. I only remember asking him to be able to opt out of that if you want (sorry I HATE chatting, reminds me of the AOL days when females couldn't just sign on without getting hit with 50+ A/S/L messages which majorly slowed my dial up speeds down. Ugh.).

There might still be a possibility in the future, though. Although major changes would be necessary which would also most likely lead to inevitable "lost posts" if something didn't go right and a restore was needed.

That part wouldn't bother you I'm sure, and I could live with a few lost posts, but it does suck for the group that contributes to the Park Bench and/or anyone that happens to make a new thread. Small example, we lost a knee socks thread a n00b started and it was one of the better n00b thread creations from that time.

We'll see what happens.