forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 02-14-2009, 03:25 AM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
FUCK YOU!

Code:

i dont think miz and morrison are ready for the solo spotlight. i say keep them together. who is to say we dont see another punk win?

Last edited by Cactus Jack : 02-14-2009 at 03:31 AM.
Old 02-14-2009, 04:59 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 543,952
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

This is for the old school throw back....

I still remember Bam Bam Bigelow, Brutus "the barber" Beefcake, and many others.

One Man Gang, King Kong Bundy, and one of my favorites Big Van Vader.

The old days....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 02-14-2009, 10:04 PM
Cactus Jack

so cool mr. brownfella. where'd you find that?
Old 02-14-2009, 10:52 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,367
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:

I agree, to a point. Jeff has started to grown on me. He's the same character, mostly, but he's filled out. He's less the skinny kid and more believable as a tough guy. He's lost a step from when he was 20, but just a step. He still does the insane moves, but takes less insane bumps.

I've often wondered if his demons may be a bit over- hyped. I have to admit letting his house burn down with no insurance is a fucked up thing to do. But flunking a piss test doesn't make you Scott Hall. Apparently the powers that be at Titan Towers have enough faith in him to push him to the moon.

On the other hand, take a good look at how Matt walks. That guy's body is fucked up and you can tell every step he takes is a painful experience. The way his lower back is always swayed inward. He looks like Scott Steiner did when he had his back problems. Not to mention he has the personality of a wet noodle.

Red
Old 02-14-2009, 11:19 PM

Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:

Yes and no. I love brother vs. brother. When I was a little mark watching GCW, Ole and Lars Anderson fueded. I don't remember why, but it blew me away. I looked at it from the perspective of my own family. I mean, my sisters husbands knew each other and were friends. Would their wives not be able to hang out anymore? And what about Christmas? How fucked up would it be when everyone got together at the parent's house? I think Lars was as much an Anderson as Arn was.

Owen and Bret was fun, because both were such great workers and complimented each other. Storyline- wise, I wasn't feeling it. I never ever could take Owen seriously as a heel. He was a good man, and that always showed through. You could easily tell he was playing a part. A lot of the enjoyment I had in wrestling left me when Owen died. I'm still a nerd, but the whole Hart family saga was, and is, heartbreaking.

Now to the question at hand. I can't stand Matt. He's boring in the ring and on the stick. That said, the idea that he's jealous, that he busted his ass and Jeff got all the breaks even though Jeff's a fuckup, that he resents Jeff's success is very believable. Have they had him admit he beat up Jeff in the hotel, ran him off the road and made the pyro go all apeshit? I think they should. Have Jeff not want to fight his brother (a la Kane/ Undertaker), but have Matt keep attacking him and fucking with him. To the point he has no choice. Technically, it should be a great match.

I'd like to see a bigger build with more psychology. Matt should be all pissed off. I mean, he was the ECfuckingW champion and was jobbing to Smackdown upper mid- carders. He should be not only kayfabe outraged, but shoot outraged. While his brother was being pushed to the World title. Show me that outrage. Make me believe it. Make me have sympathy for Matt, but make me feel guilty for that sympathy because Matt's so evil. It's Modern Wrestling Psychology 101. Fucking Vince.

Red
Old 02-14-2009, 11:29 PM

[QUOTE
i dont think miz and morrison are ready for the solo spotlight. i say keep them together. who is to say we dont see another punk win?[/quote]

Give them a manager. Neither of these guys has dick for stick skills. I can't think of any candidates for a mouthpiece for them, but I'm a big Jim Mitchell mark. Admittedly, they're not evil enough to have the Devil's personal representative in the wrestling industry as their mouthpiece. I'm just brainstorming. Maybe a Humperdink or Cornette style manager. A good talker, never hesitant to interfere, but a complete chickenshit at heart.

Red
Old 02-14-2009, 11:44 PM

I despise the whole Abyss as a face thing on TNA. I hated the Jim Mitchell holding secrets over Abyss' head thing. I think Abyss has been poorly used for at least the last year. He wears a leather mask, for fuck's sake. What about that doesn't scream Monster Heel?

As you can tell, I don't give a shit about Abyss right now. And I came very close to fast forwarding through his trip to the 'therapist's" office. But I didn't, althought I paid it little attention until he addressed his "therapist" as "Dr. Stevie" the 2nd time. For whatever reason, I started paying some attention. Something was weird. It hit me right before Dr. Stevie spoke. Dr. Stevie is none other than Big Stevie Cool, Stephan Richards. The possibilities are endless. Shut Abyss up and use the good Doctor as his mouthpiece, manipulating him and having him wreak havoc through the TNA roster.

But no, I'm sure they'll drop the ball and have one of the better stick guys languish in jobber purgatory. Who writes this shit anyway?

Red
Old 02-14-2009, 11:52 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,605
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Personally I'd like to see a parallel program with Edge and christian. Since edge and christian being the better talkers they are the manipulators of the hardys. Fuck I'd like to be a writer for WWE.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:40 AM

Code:

I agree. Sometimes I wonder what the Titan Towers Braintrust is thinking. But you know, Vince lives in the gated community and I live on a busy street. I'd love to have the oppurtunity to write a month or two long storyline.

Red
Old 03-02-2009, 01:39 AM
Cactus Jack

Code:

Code:

do you guys ever check the corporate web site? they have job postings for writers every time i have looked. you must have a degree and experience though...