forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-13-2010, 02:49 AM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,633
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

awesome pics snake will have to show them to the kiddo in the morning. Today her lesson was herbivore omnivore and carnivore she liked that one
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 05-13-2010, 03:00 AM

Credits: 79,157,905
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Cool! She's pretty young for that lesson. It's great that she is enjoying it. You may have a future ecologist in your house
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-13-2010, 03:04 AM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,633
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:

according to her shes going to be a vet/truck driver/mommy/rockstar
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 05-13-2010, 03:07 AM

Code:

What a cutie. Start telling her now if she wants to be a vet she has to get straight A's in school all the way through college. I mean a 4.0 to even be considered. Lot's of competition in that field. You won't get rich either and the stress usually drives them a little crazy. I had long term relationships with 2 different vets, and they are a little kooky
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-13-2010, 03:22 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 641,861
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Nice pics Snake, I saw a few of those Ankole-Watusi at the safari park over here, them's big fucking horns.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:20 AM

Code:

They asked me, have you ever seen a Watusi? And I am like, I have done the Watusi, but I've never seen one. The horns are amazing.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

im pretty sure i have a vid of a guy putting one in his ass. let me know if youre interested!
Old 05-13-2010, 11:12 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,640
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Great pics overall, Snake, but this one was very striking. Very easy to see how they say the ornithischian dinosaurs were evolved into birds with this beauty (and with emu/ostrich).

Code:

You been hanging out with CMetz during his "I'm a cowboy" days again?
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-13-2010, 11:58 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Awesome thread. I've been waiting for you to start another thread like this.

I know when Imageshack banned us and you lost all your other pics it made that other thread pointless and you were pretty pissed about it. Hopefully 2-6 won't ban us
Old 05-14-2010, 12:55 AM

Code:

I'm Sicilian, what can I say It was mostly because I paid for a Photobucket and Imageshack premium account, like a week before that. I forgot all about that though.
I didn't know if anyone would want to see my zoo photos, but I get to go to places most people do not get to see. And with out the glass or cage most of the time. Glad you like them.

Code:

No dicks, or shit, or any of that ass stuff in this thread Foetus!!! LOL

Code:

Thanks slick, That damn bird wouldn't let me get close enough to get a pic through the cage. And it wouldn't sit still. They are amazing to see up close. It definitely looks prehistoric.
Cmetz wanted to ride me like a bull, but my back was hurting.
BTW: You sound like you studied micro biology.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!