forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-12-2017, 09:02 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,159
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
Default Kong: Skull Island

Saw this today with the family in Imax 3D. Great effects and cast, John C. Reilly was terrific, but when all is said and done I'm a bigger fan of the Peter Jackson King Kong.
Old 03-13-2017, 04:13 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Lego Batman

We were going to see the new Wolverine movie, but the dope told us the wrong theater number and they stopped putting the titles on the door.

Wasn't bad. I like Will Arnett, I imagine he was a better Batman than Afleck which I won't watch.

Would have been much better if I was intoxicated in some form, but they wouldn't serve me a margarita at 10am.

Bizches.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:46 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,443
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default The Assignment

Not as hokey as I thought it might be. Some cleverness in the structure of the film and some fairly literate dialogue (written and directed by Walter Hill).

Not exactly Deadpool meets John Wick with tits, but it kept me interested until the end.

Plus the real oddness of full frontal nudity of Michelle Rodriguez as a man and as a woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...

Last edited by drchin : 06-20-2017 at 08:32 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:05 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,443
Default Ghost in the Shell

Less a remake of the classic anime, than a lush, cgi heavy stand alone flick based on the classic anime. A few iconic scenes closely recreated from the anime to please us fanboys, but . . . not a bad movie, just more miss than hit for my taste.

aside -- the digital 3D . . . first time I've experienced that in a theater, didn't help, didn't hurt, just sort of meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...

Last edited by drchin : 06-20-2017 at 08:31 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 02:00 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Logan

Finally saw the movie we meant to see last month.

Let's just say no happy endings here. FFS

If you want blood, guts & gore with a high amount of action & decapitations, you will get that.

I would have been fine with all of that, but the whole thing was just so dark & depressing. And that's coming from ME, the queen of doom & gloom.

Spoiler Alert:

Everybody dies.

EVERY FUCKING BODY DIES.

Magneto...dead.

Crazy Albino guy I didn't really know who he was...dead.

Wolverine...dead.

FFS if you go to a Wolverine movie, it means you like him and you would like to see a happy ending, like get married, raise his new found kid, something.

Not end up under a pile of rocks in North Dakota.

And those stupid kids think they are safe just because they found Canada? Those scientist people were able to track them all around. That's not going to stop just because they are in Canada. These aren't kids evading a draft FFS. Canada ain't gonna fucking save them.

And if you want to argue that the bad people died too, well in that case they could have stayed and still don't need to go to Canada.

This ending of life being the fucking worst hits too close to home. Ugh. LOL
Old 04-04-2017, 07:10 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,410
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Three Faces of Eve but with a Shyamalan twist 40 years later.

Kevin Wendell Crumb!!!

Definitely worth a watch.

Last edited by The Godfather : 04-04-2017 at 08:04 PM.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:02 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,263
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Transcendence - boring shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:06 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 104,989
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Thumbs up. I loved the Japanese film influence.

Old 04-09-2017, 08:31 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Default Why Him?

Why Him?

One of the more funny movies I have seen this year neck and neck with Office Christmas Party 4.75 out of 5
Old 04-09-2017, 08:35 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Default Office Christmas Party

Office Christmas Party

Again this was neck and neck with "Why Him?" for the funniest movie I watched this year.
4.76 out of 5