forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-19-2014, 11:48 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,548
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
Default American Hustle

Jenny.

Last edited by The Godfather : 01-20-2014 at 12:26 AM.
Old 01-22-2014, 09:00 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,003
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Default HER

Wife and I saw "Her" weekend before last. Great movie.

NOT Sci-Fi. Not anymore than When Harry Met Sally. Seriously, it's not about the fact ScarJo is the voice of an AI OS.

It's really worth watching. Kinda thought provoking.

Oh and Amy Adams is hot in an ugly kind of way. I didn't even know it was her until half way through and my wife said "Amy Adams is hideous without makeup".

LOL.
Old 01-30-2014, 12:03 AM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,966
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Instant classic

Old 01-30-2014, 12:58 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,325
cali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSF

A classic Steven Spielberg movie: The Duel
Old 02-08-2014, 02:05 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,055
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this

Pretty good. It held my son's attention so that's a good thing.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Credit to all uploaders whose content I steal
Old 02-08-2014, 04:44 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

This one was alright. Not so much a kiddie cartoon. Love how the Green Lantern is such a dick.

Didn't really get to follow the story. My drunk boyfriend talked over the entire thing explaining the comics and back story of it all. Which was funny though.

This is not for girls. This makes girls
Old 02-08-2014, 05:00 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,325
cali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSF

The Wolf of Wallstreet.

I enjoyed it very much. Good story.

The best trailer I have seen recently though is 'Zombeavers'.
Check it out:
Old 02-08-2014, 05:01 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,159
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
My favorite part of Justice League: War was Wonder Woman using her lasso to force the protestor to admit his problem is that he dresses up as her to feel powerful.
Old 02-08-2014, 05:10 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I lol'ed for real at that!

Since it looks like Saturday morning cartoons, much of the commentary was surprising in a very good way.
Old 02-08-2014, 05:11 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to check those out.