forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Are you getting an iPhone 4?
Yes, I pre-ordered on the 15th. 5 12.82%
I'm going to wait in line to get one. 0 0%
I'm waiting to see one before I decide. 6 15.38%
Fuck the iPhone. DROID! 28 71.79%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2010, 06:52 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 10,264
marccrow will become famous soon enoughmarccrow will become famous soon enough
Default iPhone 4

Anybody getting an iPhone 4?
Old 06-23-2010, 07:38 PM

Credits: 79,169,589
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

The only options are iphone and droid.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-23-2010, 08:00 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,912,378
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

As soon as I can get one unlocked/jailbroken for less than a house payment, I'm in. Otherwise, I make make the move to the Android platform on Tmo.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:46 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,921
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

I think it would be sweet but would not want to get raped by the extra data charges that they stick you with. My my touch 3g will suffice as long as it is working
Old 06-23-2010, 10:35 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 10,264
marccrow will become famous soon enoughmarccrow will become famous soon enough

I keep seeing that if you get an iPhone/iPad before July 7th, your data plan will stay the same....I think as long as you are already on the current AT&T data plan at least.

Snake, Blackberry may have the number 1 spot as far as smartphones go, but I don't consider anything with a trackball smart, so I left them out. Everything else is just a phone as far as I am concerned.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:57 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,921
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

so then why do you need to spend the extra every month for the iphone?

Im a mac user all the way but can't justify the extra spending anymore. Especially w/ the Iphone. The Android market is taking off!
Old 06-24-2010, 12:07 AM

Credits: 79,169,589

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
It's all I need it for. A phone, email, and occasionally a map. I got a 4 gig card in it and it works as good as any mp3 player and it has a great still and movie camera. The calender and notes feature is very good too. I don't need it for anything else.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-24-2010, 12:34 AM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,525
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Android is awesome, and it's only gonna get better. I just switched to VZ and got the LG Ally, and I am very happy with it. It syncs with my existing Gmail and Calender, plus other email accounts. Have not tried the built in Nav feature, but the sales guy said it's just like Google Maps (you can even use street view). It plays music just as well as my ipod, and when I find a larger memory card (micro SD) I may just ditch the ipod altogether. I really like being able to connect to my wireless network at the push of a button (otherwise 3g, another battery killer), and turning on/off bluetooth is the same. There's a great app called Google Goggles, which let's you take a picture of a bar code/object/person and use that picture to search the web. F/I, take a pic of the Eifel Tower and a million+ hits come up on google.

One word of advise to anyone switching to an android phone. Immediately download a free app called Advanced Task Killer, and run it all the time if you use your phone alot. Android tends to keep apps & widgets running in the background, which can kill your battery life.

/end review/

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.