forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,068
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I couldn't get much past the view of the stove top, but once that nasty fucker started "defrosting" the meat with a lit paper towel on the edge of his nasty uncleaned toilet, I was out.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 09-11-2011, 12:37 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,247
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I did a stage at Crush in Seattle so I took some pics for No J since I know he is into the sous vide. Seattle banned sous vide until Jason, the chef at Crush, taught them the science.

The machine that does the work. They also season melons with salt, pepper and a bit of balsamic and compress it. After about an hour the melons are ready to go.

This was going next to where we set up the immersion circulator rig.

I broke down and boned eight racks of short ribs. Portioned out to 6.5 oz, seasoned with salt and pepper, vac'd up and into the pool. 145 degrees F for 48 hours.

Side view

On the pick up the bags are dropped into an immersion circulator set up on the line. When ready, they are removed from the bag and seared a plancha (cast iron flat top) Served on potato puree, bacon butter poached carrots, cipolinni onions, Herb puree and sauce.

Old 09-11-2011, 04:17 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 227,473
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

^^^Fancy pants

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 09-11-2011, 06:00 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,188
magic1 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

sous vide is a cool way of cooking but i dont care much for the texture of the cooked food
Old 09-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,764
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I can't eat balsamic anything.

That looks very sophisticated and delicious though.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:48 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,259,161
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default Southern Baked Beans with Ground Beef

Southern Baked Beans with Ground Beef

* 1 lb ground beef
* 2 stalks celery (chopped fairly thin)
* 1 small onion (cut in rings)
* 3 cans pork and beans (16 oz size cans)
* 1/2 cup catsup
* 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
* 1/4 cup cider vinegar
* 2 TBS Worcestershire sauce
* 1 TBS lemon juice
* 1/4 tsp black pepper
* 1 tsp Louisiana hot sauce

Directions:

Brown the hamburger. While cooking, break it up in small chunks. Drain off most of the fat.
Leave a couple of TBS in the pan to cook the celery and onion.

Put the celery and onion in the pan and cook until tender.
The hamburger should be in a bowl at this point to be mixed later with everything else.
Read on

* Sweet 'n Spicy Mixed Baked Beans Recipe
* Barbecue Baked Beans with Jack Daniels Whiskey
* Southern Salisbury Steak Recipe

Lift the celery and onions out and mix with the ground beef and stir.

Add the rest of the ingredients. The order really doesn't matter on this. Just put the items in and stir. If you do this in a big bowl rather than in the casserole dish, then you won't have any splashes up the side of the baking dish - which don't look too appetizing.

Spray a little Pam spray in a large casserole dish - size 9 x 11 or roundabout. Baked beans are kind of sticky, and this just helps on clean up. Don't go overboard with the spray.

Pour the baked bean mixture in the casserole dish. Smooth the mixture out with a spoon or just shake the pan a bit.

Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for around 45 minutes. The beans should be hot and bubbly. The sides may look lightly set and darker. Don't cook the beans too long and dry them out though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Last edited by Wood Dragon : 09-12-2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: wrong thread
Old 09-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,764
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Interesting

How many people does this recipe feed?
Old 09-11-2011, 08:26 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,251
Nunz has a spectacular auraNunz has a spectacular auraNunz has a spectacular auraNunz has a spectacular aura

Code:

Complicating things that don't need to be complicated...
Old 09-11-2011, 09:08 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,544
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Thanks Fishman.....good stuff there. That dude is the mad hatter of Sous Vide!
R.I.P. JMA

Old 09-12-2011, 01:59 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,247
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

How the fuck do you eat this?

Code:

Does that look like McDonalds?