forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Who Do You Think Deserves To Be DSF'er Of The Month
Eccles 8 11.43%
The Godfather 24 34.29%
Foetus 10 14.29%
cmetz 7 10.00%
smeegs 5 7.14%
Wood Dragon 12 17.14%
Megadouche 5 7.14%
The Juice 4 5.71%
Josephus 6 8.57%
dice1883 6 8.57%
josehl 2 2.86%
Rockula 3 4.29%
battagliero79 5 7.14%
Other (Specify By Reply - As Many As You Wish) 9 12.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2016, 04:20 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,380
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That's not pretend. That's an outright lie. Congrats anyway.
Old 07-10-2016, 11:20 PM
All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to.

Credits: 1,105,750
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.

I nominate Tom for Thread Necromancer of the Month...

Old 08-15-2016, 07:47 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,460
Frothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSF
Default Gotta be Frothy

I really think it should be Frothy Afterbirth. For him to come from being born 6 weeks early and having a few extra appendages, to learning how to talk with false teeth, getting his GED and drivers license on the same day (and you know how a glass eye messes up your depth perception) to being the number 5 poster in this amazing forum in the last 30 days is an amazing feat. I mean it's not like NASA putting a rover on MARS that gives a 360 view from my phone amazing but it's still pretty good. Especially for him.

Why it brings a tear to my eye and I'm sure all of his foster fathers and step dads will agree that it took long term dedication and a few beatings with jumper cables to turn him around from an obvious future long term drain on society to the upstanding young man he currently is. Once he's out of the halfway house I look forward to even more contributions to the social security general fund from him.
Old 08-15-2016, 07:59 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Aw damn, we have some moms poppin' up in this piece.

Thank you for weighing in Mrs. Frothy's Mom.

Your expert, and obviously unbiased opinion has struck a chord with me and touched my soul.

Now If I can only get off my lazy ass and make a banner without my old program before next month...

I mean I will take your suggestion under careful consideration.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:46 AM
MadamMeow

Congratulations Frothy Afterbirth, you are October's Member of the Month!

This is but an award that is long over due.

Frothy has been around from basically the get go, which is why he has one of the rare to see in here these days "Original Badass" sig banners.

He's an all around poster, but for a time specialized in the vid section. Whether they were hot or funny or jaw dropping, all were worth a view.

He is also responsible for bringing the patriotic hotness to our nudie pic section. Make sure you check out those threads in full size and gallery pic formats. God bless 'merica and all the many splendid breasticles and booties the flags have touched.

On top of all this, he is quite informative in sex tape and other sex tupe news. More than once, he has been the one to chime in and remember some things the rest of us might have forgotten.

With this, he is also responsible for the Female Sex Offenders reporting thread. Which is always fun to look at and wonder at how dumb kids are these days reporting on what probably so many of all of us wished would have happened when we were their age.

So congrats again and thanks for everything you do here Frothy! This place would definitely not be the same without you.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 10-01-2016 at 12:42 PM.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:47 AM
MadamMeow

Also I finally cleaned up Aught's MOTM badge too.

I didn't like my original job.
Old 10-02-2016, 06:32 PM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,629,407
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

Congrats Frothy.
Old 10-04-2016, 02:18 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,460
Frothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSF

Code:

OMG How proud can a mother be.

It makes all those years of stepfathers, uncles, johns, really anyone who could stand to replace a glass eye and a peg leg worth it to see Frosty really come into his own when this forum is really flourishing. I mean, this would have been an honor even in 2007 when the place was crowded with so many people sharing files but now, when it's the hard core miscreants making only the most well thought out posts, well it just makes a mama's left nipple hard. Truly, a special day.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:36 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,427
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

Frothy, you are so lucky to have a mom like her. She stopped the train we were running on her to get up and write her heartfelt feelings on your accomplishment. She read it to us, those of us still in line all applauded (not easy when you are trying to keep your wood at attention!). Some of the guys put down a new sheet of plastic, and we picked back up where we left off. The line being what it is, looks like I may get armpit. Here's hoping!

P.S. She asked if you would stop at the vet's and pick up her prescription for Clavamox. Be sure it's the liquid, her throat is going to be too sore for the pills after today.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:51 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,380

Congratulations Frothy