forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-11-2010, 10:13 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 982,426
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Default Fantasy Football/Soccer

Anyone interested in starting a Fantasy Football (soccer) league?

It's free

Deadline's 14 Aug 11:30 BST. You can change your team unlimitably until then.

Any takers?

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

EDIT:

1. People can still join after the deadline. That's just when it starts

2. I'm willing to start the league I'm just seeing if anyone wants to join
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine

Last edited by Eccles : 08-11-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:15 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,961
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

I already play on there, so I'd be up for a league if you do one. PM me if you do.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:25 PM

Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Ok. I'm going to start one, post the code here and anyone who wants to join can join

EDIT

Code to join this league: 859083-270329
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine

Last edited by Eccles : 08-11-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:30 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,961
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Nice. All I gotta do now is sort out my team......
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,500
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

i would join just to see how i do since i dont know that much about the teams, but if that will piss you off, i wont. i also think if i play ill learn a lot more about the teams/players. but let me know if its cool.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:34 PM

Code:

The more the merrier. It would be interesting to see someone play who doesn't have pre-conceptions about any of the players.

It tells you how to play on the site. You are given a set amount of money. From there you pick a squad (2 Goals keepers, 5 Defenders & midfeilders and 3 Strikers) then you pick the team of players you think will collect the most points.

Any questions I'll do my best to answer
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 08-12-2010, 09:35 AM

Ok good. 2 people have joined. I expect Pobs and Mheat.

So that we know who's who, post your team names

Mine's Stanley
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 08-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,500
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

im soccer rulz lol
Old 08-13-2010, 10:56 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,062
BarryMcCockiner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm in with the Dutch Rudders.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:03 AM

Code:

Doesn't surprise me
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine