forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 10-23-2009, 03:34 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 641,834
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Any way you could make them a bit bigger?

Why not post them in thumbnail gallery format?
Old 10-23-2009, 03:46 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,936
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

thumbnails suck
Old 10-23-2009, 03:58 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
If I knew how to make them smaller with the old guy's image thing I would. I HATE thumbnails though. Do you know if it's possible to shrink them with MS Paint? I know I can use that to turn .bmp's into .'jpg's, but I never figured out shrinky dinkying.

Code:

+10000000000000
Old 10-23-2009, 04:30 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,961
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Damn she fine
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:50 PM

maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

I use
Code:

to re-size my stuff. If you can't figure it out, let me know.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:05 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

You're welcome.

Code:

Thanks Max. The only other problem I have is that I may not know they are going to be that big until I post the first one. Like for instance, these pics were no where near this big on the screen when I saved them. Then after I post the first one, I already had the other one's uploaded, but I'll check your site.

EDIT: Ah ha, it is a program!

Last edited by MadamMeow : 10-23-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:36 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 24,083
w3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to behold

Why resize them? Link them as thumbnails or w/e but who wants to fapp to tiny photos?
Old 10-24-2009, 04:31 AM

Code:

That's what I meant, up them to a thumbnail gallery and you click on the ones you want and they go full size.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:33 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,257,101
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default More Carla for BonPrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 01-13-2013, 04:22 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,257,101

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy