forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-24-2016, 07:13 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,500
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 03-24-2016, 07:26 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Aw shucks. I was young for it, and could only watch it at my dad's when it was his turn for us, but man I loved watching his show.
Old 03-24-2016, 11:06 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,720
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Sucks that all these cool people die but yet the Kardashians keep living.
Old 04-21-2016, 12:37 PM

Default Prince

Pop superstar Prince, who was widely acclaimed as one of the most inventive musicians of his era with hits including "Little Red Corvette," ''Let's Go Crazy" and "When Doves Cry," was found dead at his home on Thursday in suburban Minneapolis, according to his publicist. He was 57. The man born Prince Rogers Nelson stood just 5 feet, 2 inches and seemed to summon the most original and compelling sounds at will, whether playing guitar in a flamboyant style that openly drew upon Jimi Hendrix, switching his vocals from a nasally scream to an erotic falsetto or turning out album after album of stunningly original material. Among his other notable releases: "Sign O' the Times," ''Graffiti Bridge" and "The Black Album."
Old 04-21-2016, 12:40 PM

Default Chyna

Chyna, whose real name is Joan Marie Laurer, was found dead at her apartment in Redondo Beach, California, on Wednesday. She was 46. The muscle-bound, raven-haired Chyna shot to WWE stardom in the 1990s, becoming one of the most prominent female professional wrestlers.She later posed for Playboy, made adult films and appeared in sitcoms and reality TV shows.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:17 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I stopped logging in to Facebook last month or the end of February so Imma be a dumbfuck like they're talking about on the front page and drop this here.

My favorite memory that involves Prince is when I was in third grade and the first Batman with Michael Keaton (aka the best one) came out. For Easter that year, I got a Paula Abdul tape and my brother (RIP) got the Batman soundtrack.

Well Prince had sung the Bat Dance song and in it was Jack Nicholson (aka the best one's) line "Get the fuck out". Well to grade school kids that is the most hilarious shit ever, especially when you get in trouble for saying it yourself.

So I remember many times after my brother got that tape, the few times my mom would run to the store and leave us alone for ten minutes, my brother would blast that part out the window then we would laugh.

Good times.

(And the funniest part is now that I went to find the video, it's saying the lyric was "Get the funk up". My whole life was a lie. )
Old 04-21-2016, 07:58 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,500

Code:

My only memory that has to do with anything of Prince is one of my 6th grade classmates pulling out a book about Prince in the school library, thumbing to page with an image of him in tight pants and her commenting and pointing to his bulge, "Mmm look at that dick".

Weez yung ones grow up fast in da Dirty South.
Old 04-22-2016, 02:20 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,905,933
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

R.I.P. Prince Rogers Nelson ...

Old 04-24-2016, 11:37 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,574
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

I loved that show too. Subtle, clever humor is becoming a lost art these days.

I saw him on stage once and he did this bit about how hard it is to have sex when you start getting older referencing calf cramps and such. He talked about having to tape up like a football player before sex now, complete with eye black . . .

The imagery was so hilarious, it comes up at the most inopportune times
Old 05-22-2016, 04:21 PM
MadamMeow

Default Nick Menza

Nick Menza, former drummer for the influential metal band Megadeth, died after collapsing on stage during a performance of his progressive jazz trio in Southern California, a family spokesman said Sunday.

Menza's latest band OHM was three songs into a semi-regular set at a Los Angeles-area club Saturday night when the drummer collapsed, J. Marshall Craig told The Associated Press. Friends and audience members rendered aid while paramedics were called.

The 51-year-old died at the club of a suspected massive heart attack, Craig said.

Menza was Megadeth's longest-serving drummer, performing on five records over nine years, including 1990's thrash metal landmark, "Rust In Peace."
Dave Mustaine, co-founder of Megadeth, said on Twitter that he awoke at 4 a.m. to the news.

"Tell me this isn't true," Mustaine wrote.

Marty Friedman, the band's guitarist from 1990 to 2000, wrote on Facebook that Menza was "a great and unique drummer" and "a trustworthy friend, a hilarious bandmate, as well as a very loving dad."

After leaving Megadeth in 1998, Menza pursued an interest in jazz and became an accomplished woodworker.

Menza's autobiography, co-written by Craig, will detail the drummer's life in and out of music and is set for a July release.

He is survived by his mother and father, the jazz saxophonist Don Menza, and two sons.