forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-03-2014, 04:32 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,035
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 10-03-2014 at 08:10 AM. Reason: fixed vid.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:39 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I suggest we get a vomit emoticon.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:20 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,859
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 10-04-2014, 05:03 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Code:

Love it!

Now if only I had access to put it in here...
Old 10-04-2014, 05:49 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,859

Code:

Until then, use as-is?

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 10-05-2014, 10:42 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Yep. That's how to do it.
Old 10-09-2014, 07:13 PM
MEGADOUCHE

I suggest we put another dime in the jukebox.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:01 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,035
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I suggest we all listen to a song and dance. We can:

Cha Cha Slide
Macarena
YMCA
Da Dip
Love Shack
Stomp
Le Freak
Gasolina
Jump
Jump Around
Shake!
Slam!
Move It
Bounce, Rock, Skate
Move This
Wiggle It
Jump Up & Down
The Humpty Dance
The Harlem Shuffle
The Time Warp
Do The Bartman
Tootsie Roll
The Twist
The Monkey Time
The Mashed Potato
R&B Junkie
The Jerk
Da Rodeo
Vogue
Elements of Vogue
Chicken Noodle Soup
Do The Alph
Dunkey Dunkey
The Hokey Pokey
Step In The Name of Love
Funky Y-2-C
C'mon 'N Ride It (The Train)
My Love Is The Shhh!
Scarred
Raise Tha Roof
The Urkel Dance
The Penn State
C-Walk
The Troop
The Spongebob
The Batteram
She Don't Need A Hook
Backyard Boogie
The Running Man
Where My Girls At?
The Roger Rabbit
The Smurf
West Coast Pop Lock
Walk It Out
Same Damn 2-Step
Dutty Wine
The Safety Dance
Like Glue
Move Ya Body
Music Is The Victim
Dance With Me
Elevator
Do The Gum Gum
Sprinkler
The Electric Slide
Electric Boogie
Call of the Jitterbug
The Charleston
Shake Your Body
The Robot
Pump It Up!
Jack Your Body
The Telephone
Teddy Bear
This Is For My People
The Bad Touch
Housequake
Whoa Jam
Gotta Get It Up
Move!
Supermodel (You Betta Work)
The Locomotion
Slide
Roll Em Up
Mashed Potato Time
Left, Right, Left
Twerk It
Let's Play House
Doctor, Doctor
Dancing In The Streets
Candyman
How We Go Out
The Cabbage Patch
Back & Forth
The Pony
The Fly
The Madison
Limbo, Limbo

Last edited by ThatHaole : 10-10-2014 at 04:02 AM.
Old 10-19-2014, 02:52 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,532
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars

Would be great to have a internet help thread...I need some 'net help & have tried other forums supposedly set up just for that & they are all assholes
Old 10-19-2014, 07:31 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

We do have a thread for that stuff.