forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-02-2014, 07:17 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I suggest we tweet at Jennifer Lawrence and ask if we can see her tittays.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:25 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,289
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I suggest you first.

Old 09-11-2014, 08:21 PM
MEGADOUCHE

I suggest we not just stand here. We should prolly bust a move.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:29 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

If you want it, you've got it. Oh, if you want it, baby you've got it.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:44 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,856
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

I too have FIOS and I want to give the CON side of the argument so you can make a fully informed decision. What MM says is true there is a night and day difference. BUT--

FIOS from the box at the street to the side of your house is an extremely thin and fragile fiber optic cable. The install tech would not bury it deep only 2-3 inches below the topsoil. He wouldn't put it in conduit either. Squirrels, possums and raccoons dig it up and chew on it. Everything goes out of service.

The FIOS converter on the side of your house has both an outside unit and an inside unit. The inside part is for battery backup. The battery is key, if your power goes out you have about 2 hours before everything goes dark - Internet, TV, and phones. In the past phones were powered independently of your household, if your power went out you still had a phone and could call the problem in.

This may deserve a separate discussion thread.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 09-12-2014, 09:24 AM
MadamMeow

^^^I don't have the animal problem which sounds like it sucks. I have lines above ground, but they are fragile as well and a strong storm can knock them off. Although that has happened for my previous suppliers as well.

I hear you with the inside battery problem. Although even before it I was screwed when the power went out as my landline phones need electricity to make a call anyway. It's ridiculous.

Worst case I could use my cell sitting in my car with it running if it got bad enough as you usually have to hold forever when making those types of calls, but I seem to live in a fortunate area where outages don't occur that much unless hurricanes or other not very common strong storms happen.

In which case, everyone around me gets fucked anyway and I can tweet PSE&G (I have) that my power is out which is needed before I can have the FiOS stuff anyway.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-12-2014 at 09:24 AM.
Old 09-13-2014, 12:08 PM
Foetus

Code:

i assumed you would have PCOS because youre a cunt
Old 09-13-2014, 01:09 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,856

Code:

You're either an innie or an outie.

Here's an extra apostrophe too. '

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 09-13-2014, 07:25 PM
MEGADOUCHE

I suggest we have a brouhaha.
Old 09-13-2014, 08:04 PM
MadamMeow

I suggest I smash my boyfriend's PS4 so I don't have a 4'th night in a row of sitting in the dark all day an dnight tomorrow.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-13-2014 at 08:04 PM.