forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Which one would you fuck?
Danielle - Dark haired and pale 3 3.66%
Fiona - Long hair slender Brunette 44 53.66%
Suzie - Short hair - Big tits 31 37.80%
Lauren - Sweet blonde 9 10.98%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2013, 03:41 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 31,547
ITbang will become famous soon enoughITbang will become famous soon enoughITbang will become famous soon enough
Default Which one would you FUCK?

Which one would you Fuck?

1 - Danielle.

2 - Fiona.

3 - Suzie.

4 - Lauren.

Four teasers, but which one would you bang? Which one would get what?

Old 08-05-2013, 03:49 PM
paris gave me herpes

ITbang will become famous soon enoughITbang will become famous soon enoughITbang will become famous soon enough

More - Teasers! which one gets what?

Old 08-05-2013, 04:13 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 29,722
shaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud of

#2's a pretty decent looking broad, and about 10 times less fugly than the rest of the field there.

To answer your second question, I'd penetrate her mouth, cunt and bootyhole with my short dick.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:50 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 4,542
GodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSF

Yea #2 is hottest one out of all of them.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:18 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,882
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey

2 is hott, but probably hella crazy
4 wants it too hard

3 is all around cutest & boobs look squeezie ... so 3.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:49 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,956
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

what can i say. I'm a sucker for blonds with big tits

Old 08-06-2013, 06:22 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Like Mrs. September said, 2 is hot and probably hella crazy.

Could help me seem normal.

Some of them have crazy big teeth. I'm on day 2 of a migrane, and for some reason, picturing me hitting all of them in the face with a baseball bat is making me happy.

But for the purposes of this poll, we can pretend the baseball bat is instead a dildo. A nice big thick and hard dildo.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:04 AM
paris gave me herpes

More of them for you! Which one would you bang?

Old 08-06-2013, 09:21 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,629,368
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

This is hard to answer without knowing how much they cost first.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:56 PM
paris gave me herpes

More of the sluts!