forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2009, 09:45 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 47,945
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

part two, of what I sent to my friends, or other members of akatsuki some time last year. i won't rewrite because i don't care about this story any more, at least i do, but it is far too disturbing;

Haven't proof red it, I think its fine for a first draft.

With hands covered in Blood, Stephen wolff wanted to do nothing more than to clean the red from them. He imagined himself a wolf as he eviscerated the unfortunate shit just across the highway. He would have said unfortunate lady but was insulted when she pooped fecal matter and not flowers. And to add insult to injury, her poop came out with loads of acrid smelling blood. Spoiling his masturbatory fantasy. Silly cunt. No matter, the diner may have a water tap behind it which he could use to clean himself up with. Yes it did and Stephen cleaned his hands and removed his bloody shirt then buttoned up his coat. Spotless once again. As he made his way to the front of the establishment, his mother's voice ever true told him that he'd find the right woman, who not only shat flowers, but farted the sweetest fragrance. "Yes Mummy, we will find her, who knows, she may be right inside this building." Stephen was beaming with confidence as he went through the door.

The diner had several tables, some near the windows but most just in the center of the building just beyond the door. Stephen chose one near the bathroom and sat down. He didn't have to wait long for a waitress.
"What will you be having there sir?" She had a New England accent.
"Well what do you have?" Stephen responded with as much charm as he could muster.
"The special is to die for." Came a voice from behind. Stephen spun about and noticed a rather beautiful looking black woman eating what appeared to be a medium rare steak fries and a large coke. Funny, thought Stephen, I didn't notice her
there. He smiled and nodded.
"I'll have what she's having ma'am." The waitress nods and goes towards the kitchen. Stephen gets up and approaches the lady's table.
"Mind If I join you Ms....?"
"Meddy Usa." She smiles and Stephen hears mother's voice deep inside; 'I like this niggres.'
"I'm Stephen, Stephen Wolff." The black lady smiled even more and her eyes went nervously down to her steak.
Stephen wanted her badly. Just then, the waitress arrived with Stephen's food. As he ate the reddish steak and sipped his icy coke, Meddy chewed silently only glancing up every so often then quickly back to her food. Stephen wanted to take her in to the restroom quickly and check her out. But with three other patrons, the waitress, and the unseen cooking crew, he may have a problem with his intent. The only way to get her to the bathroom is to get her turned on. She was wearing jeans, something that offended Stephen but that would mean nothing if she was the one. If she wasn't, Stephen promised himself that he would shove those pants up her ass before opening her up. She swallowed the last of her soda and burped. Stephen looked at her suspiciously when he thought he smelt cinnamon.
"Excuse me, I'm so sorry Stephen." Stephen thought for a moment, 'cinnamon?'
"Its okay Meddy. Only if you finish the deal and release a real wet one."
"Uh?" Meddy seemed confused.
"I mean I'll only excuse your behavior earlier if you complete the transaction with a nice fart."
"Won't that creep you out, I mean you're eating and everything."
"We can always go in there." Said Stephen pointing towards the loo. Meddy laughed.
"O gross wait till you finish eating." Stephen laughed and quickly chewed his food. After finishing Stephen made his way into the toilet. He wasn't in there long before Meddy walked in. She was laughing hysterically.
"O my god Stephen, this is so crazy." Stephen didn't think so, since Meddy's very life depended on the next few minutes.
"Okay Meddy, let it rip." Stephen had to kill that shit across the way there, since she made him run through all those prickly bushes and almost escaped, nearly spoiling everything. But Meddy was hip to his game and wanted to be a part of his nuance. Stephen's Mummy held him down from a small child and would fart on his head repeatedly screaming that if any woman smelt like this, she wasn't worthy of his love. Stephen found this troubling and wouldn't look at a girl until he asked her if she pooped flowers. Must girls found him to be weird and avoided him, but one of them Isabel, actually wanted to get to know him. That was until Stephen's mom found out about it and Stephen was never the same there after. Stephen was called to the bathroom which had broke down and Isabel apologizing quickly left after leaving a deuce in the browny bowl. Stephen's Mum reached into the bowl pulling out the deuces and shoved it into Stephen's pants ordering him to slide the mick with the poo. When Stephen resisted she cattle the wild boar herself. Now twenty years later. Stephen had finally found the one who would take his virginity with her place of flowers. 'Or so we would hope Stevey.' Recanted his mother.
"O gosh Stephen I usually do it alot when I'm near cumming."
"You what?" Stephen panics. He has never had sex with a girl before nor has he ever masturbated one to climax.
"Come on Stevey get started." Stephen eyes wells up.
"I uh. I've never."
"Never?" Meddy seemed surprised.
"No. I mean I wanted to." Mother quipped; 'Stop your bawling boy, she knows how to quible her own nibble.'
"Watch me, okay." Stephen nods and Meddy removes her pants. Behind laced undies Stevey notices her wonderful portion. He had never seen one, and wanted to desperately touch it. Mother's voice told him to be still but Stevey began to move closer and closer to her joy. Flowers or not, he wanted to, mother's voice boomed through his consciousness: 'You ungrateful bastard, she could be like the others, keep your mind clear and your body will follow. Think of that piece shit across the way there.' Mother's accusation like tone brought Stephen back to his senses. Stephen gave Meddy's love another sniff and was sure he smelt cinnamon as she removed her slightly wet undies. Stephen watched some what horrified, partially mystified as Meddy's fingers made her body tremble and her mouth quiver. Such power from such a small act, it almost seemed unnatural. Mother completed his thought: 'Only if flowers don't come out, then I want your biggest knife up that piece which makes her quiver so.' Meddy started to sweat profusely and the smell of cinnamon grew. Until finally, liquid poured from Meddy's skene glands and a loud fart followed. Stephen tensed up gripping his knife in his coat, but then, the smell of cinnamon engulfed the room.
"Cinnamon?" Meddy looked at Stephen and wept. Stephen with a bemused smile looked at Meddy with a puzzled expression forming on his face.
"I'm a freak Stevey, my bowels has some sort of condition that in this body, cinnamon comes out." Stephen weighs the revelation of this. Not flowers, but cinnamon.
"what happens when you crap?"
"That's the worse part, its hard and reeks of cinnamon." Mother seemed satisfied: 'O Fuck it, Stephen she's wonderful, beside one needs dirt for flowers, not bowels. Cinnamon is a lot better than poo gas any day. She's the one boy, she's the one.' Stephen hugs Meddy and places her wet fingers in his mouth.
"I love you Meddy, you're the one I've waited for and I promise to be with you forever. You've saved me." 'To late for the previous thirty two victims of Stephen, but better late than never.' Thought mother. The waitress came into the rest room, then quickly excused herself. Meddy called her back in and shared the exciting news.
"Titania, he's the one. He's the one." The waitress smiled.
"Thats wonderful Medusa. Congratulations. All the best" Mother flashed a warning to Stephen but then fell mysteriously silent. Stephen since mother's death could never make her shut up but now, she wasn't there.
"Don't worry Stevey, its just us. Your mother will only get in the way of our blending." Stephen's eyes went wide with fear. Something was amiss. The Wolff became a pup and wanted to be done with all of this. The room about him went dark and Stephen instinctively went for his dagger and grabbed Meddy. But as he grabbed her body, which went oddly limp, Stevey noticed an acrid smell which far surpassed the poop mess that cunt across the way farted into being. But as his feet began to make sucking sounds as if he stood in muck, Stevey with no other recourse said in a squeaky voice:
"Hello?" Instead of a response came a thunderous roar. In the near blackness a thick noxious vapor attacked Stevey's nose. Bile vomit stale blood combined with the worst smelling poop, could not make a smell worse than that which accosted Stevey. Lights appeared all about him suddenly and Stevey the pup wished they'd stayed out. Countless miles of quivering flesh like appendages, surrounded by lakes of what smelt like bile and puss, with wart looking bubbles forming and exploding sticky filth was every where. The ground filled with billions of wriggling maggot like creatures moved and enclosed around Stephen. Lifting him high into the air. The body suit like form of Meddy fell from his hand and landed like discarded clothes.
"O please no, What is this. No. NOOO!" A voice which sounded like a thousand farts belched from deep within the living planet through an orifice which resembled a gargantuan butthole.
"YOU PROMISED BABY. NOW AND EVER WE'LL BE TOGETHER. I WANNA BABY STEVEY, GIVE ME A BABY." The huge mass of flesh which held him high moved him towards a portion of living flesh the size of a football field which resembled Meddy's joy.
"No Meddy, not that, it smells so. Mama! Mama! Its going to get me Mama!" The mound of flesh opened like a flower petal revealing an inside filled with oozing yellow white curds of cheese shaking like jello in anticipation.
"MAKE ME QUIVER BABY. MAKE ME QUIVER."