forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

View Poll Results: Should i fuck some random fat chick
doo it 54 24.55%
don't 83 37.73%
doo it and sneak it in the butt 83 37.73%
Voters: 220. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2008, 10:04 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,682
UrinaryAwesomeInfection is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Do it. Twenty and a virgin, you may have to get over the hump so you can actually talk to a decent looking chick without acting like you are trying to get a nut - or you'll have a good opportunity to reevaluate your standards while you are trying to stay hard.

Drink heavily, get some fat girl head, and blow quickly, both in your rubber and out the door.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,088
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The reason they INVENTED date rape drugs is so virgins like you don't have to shag fat Mexicans.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,694
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Whereabouts I'm from n00b, we'd say you're in desparate need of a slumpbuster. And a hefty mexican chick would be the perfect way to bust said slump. DO IT. And remember, pictures or it didn't happen.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:10 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,348
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

So, like, how fat? A little extra junk in the trunk fat, or help me push it back in the ocean fat?

This one detail make a huge difference, no pun intended
Old 06-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,694
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
C'mon Mac, you know that 1) it wouldn't matter and 2) the pun WAS intended.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:03 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,723
daveyeti is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Orange County?! Go out to some Dave & Buster's or an Applebee's and fuck some drunk sluts. Jeez... Orange County virgins... what's the world coming to.

Chicks have (almost) as many insecurities as you and me. The ones who slut themselves up before going out, even more so. Make them feel attractive and they will make you feel like you are getting your dick sucked.

Dumb sluts (and some smart ones) want to fuck you. I lived with the butt-ugliest roommate on earth. This fool fucked a new just-slightly-chubby chick every month. His secret? Having no shame.
You will strike out.
You will strike out with a chick who is too ugly to reject you.
THEN you will hit it.
THEN you will hit it with a chick who is too hot to get fucked by you.

Then you should jump off a bridge before your life stops getting better, because that will be the highlight of everything for quite some time to come.

Unless you can marry that chick. If you can marry her - go for it. Try not to let your friends or family or anyone in the world let her know that she is too good for you. Work really hard at this. Simultaneously, you should try to be as good as her. Landing a chick who is hotter (or funnier, or smarter or just otherwise better) than you will lead you to be a better person. Do you think JFK would have been president if he wasn't trying to live up to Jackie O's level of awesomeness, or Marilyn's level of hotness? (Would he have ever fucked Marilyn if he wasn't president because he was trying to keep up with Jackie O?)

It's an awesome cycle of getting better at life.
And it all starts with hitting on OK looking chicks at some lame-ass Orange County place. It doesn't start on Craigslist. On CL you will find chicks that have given up, like you. UnGive-up, my boy. Ungive-up and find chicks who have ungiven-up too, because they recognize how easy it is to achieve the task they're (and you're) trying to accomplish.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:11 AM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,021
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

Code:

YES!

I have a good friend who, by traditional rating standards, most people prolly wouldn't think he gets pussy at all.

Well, wrong motherfuckers. This dude know he ain't token hot boy and instead uses his humor and charm to win chicks over. And I've seen this shit first hand, he doesn't hook up with fucking pigs.

He gets laid all over the place and here's why:

The guy who has to try a bit harder will ALWAYS have more personality and fuck you better then some asshole who always gets what, in his mind at least, he thinks he deserves in terms of sex. Any girl with half a brain in her head knows this.

Get your game face on and get out there.

PMs, no emails.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:37 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 92,897
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Code:

This is the absolute truth.

This is a picture of my wife and I when we first started dating...

Close friends would say, in complete honesty, "Wow...she's really pretty!!" and act fairly surprised.

Met her at a bar. Kept her talking until well after the bar closed. There's no way I can walk into a bar and expect a female to give me a 2nd look. I know my game lies in my intelligence and humor. I have always dated "up". Of course, that's not too hard since all I can do is go up.

Old 06-10-2008, 08:44 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,803
RvP is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Yea exactly man, thats why i started reading into this dating shit and found out the inner secrets of the game,

women really are not into looks when it comes down to it, a guy with game will always win
Old 06-10-2008, 09:05 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,832
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:

you're talking about Lucas aren't you...

about a man and his horse