forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 05-20-2010, 12:59 PM
Generic, Anonymous Account

Credits: 0
Anonymous has disabled reputation
Default Man's 'failure' (girls answer please)

I am together with my girlfriend for quite some time now (2 years a long distance relationship seeing eachother one week a month) and I was never able to give her an orgasm .. (yes shame on me i know). Ok this sounds bad but i would like to know if i am really the only one to blame.

My girlfriend finds her pussy digusting! She NEVER played with it before. Even washing properly is a nightmare for her! She is NEVER horny and when I 'play' with it she just runs away because it tickles too much. I tried everything. Once in the bathtub I even forced her to take the hard beam of the shower head for quite some time and she just started crying!!!

I tried slow, hard, clit, g-spot, licking (she actually doesn't want it as she finds it disgusting), ... only with the hand, when we were having sex, gently, hard, once (happened more often but remember this time now) i was fucking her for 40 minutes without stopping at a serious rate and still no succes!!! The best i get is ... stop i feel like peeing or hey this is too hard

So girls, you know best, what do you think? Am I the only one to blame? Any other hints?
Old 05-20-2010, 01:15 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,245
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Send her back to the Real Doll factory and trade her in for a different model.

Old 05-20-2010, 02:30 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

have her dress up as Viggo Mortensen in The Lord Of The Rings and youll probably fuck her harder, and that might get her off. Im sure youll cum harder anyway
Old 05-20-2010, 02:50 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,174
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

she is sexually repressed. She has some deep emotional issues that prevents her from being comfortable w/ her sexuality. She is not going to change w/ out years of therapy. There is nothing you can do like touch her in the right spot that is going to make a damn bit of difference. either accept it or move on.

Dr Phil out

or do what Foetus said, that always works for me, sometime I like Dumbledore from Harry potter too!

Last edited by skywalker : 05-20-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:52 PM

Sorry Mr. H., it's just you
Old 05-20-2010, 09:11 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,754
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

what the fuck are you complaining about! who cares if she has an orgasm. get yours and get the fuck off.

and stop being such a fucking pussy.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:31 PM
satan666

Code:

hahah Fo realz
Old 05-21-2010, 08:28 AM
Foetus

Code:

no shit! next thing you know, he will start a thread asking what kind of cologne we all wear..........wait
Old 05-21-2010, 03:45 PM

its cool how he asked (girls answer please) and only girls answered so far
Old 05-21-2010, 04:33 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 538,465
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Sick Burn!