forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 10-10-2008, 12:11 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,175
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light
Default sex @ work

I have screwed my wife all over my current office, but I come in on weekends when no one is here. Other than that I got a BJ once in the mall parking lot where I used to work at a sporting goods store.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:36 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 10,547
Kraigus12 is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
She is definately a swallower. She refers to it as a "protein Shake" There were a couple times where she would want to go out for lunch, just so she got a free meal.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:16 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,872
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

holy shit, i need to find a work environment with that sort of benefit
Old 10-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Banned

Credits: 3,505
GuinnessStout is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Who's the man? You the man!
Old 10-14-2008, 10:24 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,255
nestanesta is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

at my old job when i was in high school my boyfriend came by to drop off my work shirt because i forgot it

and idk what i was thinking but i fucked him in the employee bathroom

this forum makes me feel pervy
Old 10-16-2008, 10:53 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,175
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

that is okay, let your inner perv come out. I think that is what DSF is all about. Any details on any pervy or sexually depraved things that you have done, are doing, or are going to do are much appreciated.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:39 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,397
ultramount is just really niceultramount is just really niceultramount is just really niceultramount is just really niceultramount is just really niceultramount is just really niceultramount is just really nice
Default Work sex

I worked for a used car dealer and was alone most of the time. I had a few girls that would come bye while I was working and we would either do it in a van or used motorhome. If we didn't have any of either we i would bend them over my desk or have them ride me in my chair. My desk faced the lot so I could see if anyone was driving in.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:03 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,556
AfterBurner is a name known to allAfterBurner is a name known to allAfterBurner is a name known to allAfterBurner is a name known to allAfterBurner is a name known to allAfterBurner is a name known to allAfterBurner is a name known to allAfterBurner is a name known to allAfterBurner is a name known to all

Yes- it was a great lunch hour, just closed the door to my shared office and it was a wham bam done in minutes! It was a combination of the thrill of the office and the concern one of my colleagues would come back from lunch early!
Old 10-22-2010, 07:43 AM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,565
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Well over 100 times. 4 girls at 4 different places.
One of the many perks of being the key master.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:03 AM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,565
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I had one who gave the best head ever. She'd come to my office like 2-3 times a day and take care of me. I kept all the office chairs slammed really low ( I'd be dying of laugher on the inside when when i had meetings in there and people across my desk would be sitting so low lol ). She sucked me off so much I got sore and swollen. At one point, I couldn't even touch it to take a piss.

Sex was on the desks or on a chair. The ones at other locations were in the office also but mostly in different lounge areas. One place had a couch and a bed and two other places had a couch and 2 more extra offices and lunch rooms.
All were mostly during work hours but there were plenty late nights and overnights