forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Would you help!
Yes 31 62.00%
No 1 2.00%
Depends on the situation. 18 36.00%
None of my business didn't know the person. 0 0%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2008, 03:22 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 285,838
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF
Default Should you be a Good Samaritan – or walk by?

Whats all of your guys opinions? Today I was at Home Depot and was picking up some paint for my game room. As I standing there in the isle I noticed 3 guys and a pretty girl who was standing there alone, looking at some caulking. The guys say this and started asking her if she need some help with caulk. I chuckled at first, but these douche continue to ask her if she wouldn't mind the help. I looked over at the paint guy who was standing right there listening in and this dickhead just walks off. I could see the girl was starting to get upset. So I walked over to the girl and asked her if she was ok, and you could see she is visible uncomfortable. the guys were quiet as I was standing there asking her this and I said why don't you guys walk away and leave this girl alone, she doesn't appreciate the stupid kid comments you are making to her. One guy who asks me, what are you her boyfriend? I said no but I'll be the guy who's goign to cave in the side of your head with this 5 gallon paint can. It went to a stare down and the young lady starts to tell us all that we need to stop and all of a sudden I notice the other guys starting to get the we can take him look in there faces so. I Look at them and say I would think twice about that, they ask why? So I pull up my shirt and my nice visible badge. I tell them I don;t need this to whoop your ass but I'm not the one who would be spending the night in jail. all of a sudden the manager comes over and asks if there's a problem? I tell him there shouldn't of been a problem but your paint guy saw what was happening and left these guys here making rude comments to this lady. When I told him what they said he asked the guys to leave the store or he would call the cops. The young lady was fine and said thank you to me. She also said she was waiting for someone to help , the guys had been following here around the store.

Here's my question! From my view I seems like more and more people seem to minding there own business even when someone is in need! They are afraid of the confrontation. What would you do! Would you help?

Old 12-09-2008, 04:57 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 292,930
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i've done something similiar. i've never understood when people try to stop me by saying it's too dangerous or i might get hurt. if it's dangerous for me, think what it must be like for the person in trouble.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:18 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,014
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I've never had a problem helping someone. Maybe it's because I worked at Gold Circle, Sun TV and Micro Center (all years ago). Maybe I was just brought up better.

Maybe I'm to dumb to think anyone has to deal with being stalked or harassed. I do know I hope that someone would do the same for my wife or daughter. If not, they are part of the problem.

There are to sayings that it's sad are not part of the current social mind.

Ignorance is not above the law.

Depraved Indifference.

Most people under 30 don't have a clue what those mean or their responsibility to them.

Sad.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:15 AM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,042
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Big props to you for stepping up and helping her out. Like you said, not everyone would do what you did in that situation. It also doesnt have to come down to an ass-beating either. Sometimes just walking up to her to and helping, while drawing her away from the assholes is enough to do the trick.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,838
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

I'd do what I could, but no offense, the badge sort is a trump card over the 3 vs. 1 thing you coulda found yourself in.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,848
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

So did you help her get some cock or not? Too many words in this tale or erotica. I'm more of a gonzo man myself.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:32 AM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,537
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

I once saw a similar situation in a parking lot and went up the girl like as if I knew her with an oh my god how have you been approach, gave her a little friend hug and then said "oh I'm sorry, did I interrupt your conversation?" She said no and excused herself and we walked off talking like nothing was going on. We kept up the act until she stared her engine and started backing out. She smiled and thanked me as she drove off. I headed to my car and left as well. The two guys were just standing there watching.

A friend of mine did something similar. He walked up and chewed the girl out for being late, grabbed her by the arm and dragged her away from the situation then sent her on her way. He said she wasn't sure what happened.

Unless it was someone I knew in trouble I'd rather do something like that than get in a fight with a pack of meat heads.

My wife and I were in London a couple years ago and these three muscle guys were harassing a young woman on the Underground. She finally changed seats and the guys started getting irate and saying she must be a dyke. When she got off the train the guys were eying her up again. I was ready to get off at the wrong stop so she wouldn't be alone at her stop but the guys didn't follow her. I noticed that no one else was even acting aware of the situation even though it was impossible to not notice what was going on.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:10 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,816
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i would step in and say something

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 12-09-2008, 04:52 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,331
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i personally voted for depends on the situation.

im a big guy and i have no qualms with fighting someone, especially when it comes to family and friends. however, id still think twice about running the chance of getting my teeth knocked in by a group of degenerates over them just giving a girl a hard time. im with rdc on the fact i would rather try to diffuse the situation instead of escalate it.

with that being said, if i felt the person was genuinely in danger i would come out swinging in a heartbeat
Old 12-09-2008, 08:24 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 227,102
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

I would always help. Even if the guys could totally beat my ass, I would still say something. But thats just me-looking out for another girl, and knowing I can tear a person to shreds with just words. I hhhhhaaatttteee it when guys do that shit. Seriously.....so I wouldnt hesitate.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!