forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: How safe do you think airport security is?
Want faster security 2 8.33%
Want more extensive security 2 8.33%
Want random security screenings 0 0%
Comfortable with airport security 3 12.50%
Should passengers have background checks done on them before flying. 3 12.50%
Should profiling be done more at airports. 3 12.50%
Fuck it, it's all about luck not being on that plane! 11 45.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2008, 01:55 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,086
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF
Default How safe do you think airport security is?

How do you feel about airport security. Do you thinks it safe, and what do you think needs to be done to make it safer? This Includes airport all over the world since our members come from different countries. You can also voice how you feel about your countries policies.

My story:About 1 year ago I had to take care of some issues in Texas. Well I left from Sacramento to Dallas fort Worth and after I had taken care of those things in Texas I headed to the Airport. While sitting in the airport bar getting my flying strength up, I got my laptop out of my back pack and wanted to watch some movies so I reached for my external hard drive, in a side pouch and found something I didn't expect! I found my knife, which is about a 7inch blade when extended and serrated. I held it in my hand and looked around the bar trying to figure out shit is some one watching me to see what I was doing, do they know about it and want to see what I would do with it.I know Paranoid, but still it's a knife and there's some damage you could do with it. Well after i took a sip of my drink, I thought about how the fuck did i go through 2 Major airports with this thing. How could X-ray machines that are suppose to detect these things and so ass who sits there checking the screen miss a 7inch blade! It looks like a knife and you couldn't mistake it for anything else.

If you get a chance read this great airport story about a Transformer.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 11-14-2008, 05:08 AM
...mmmm...BRAAAAAAIIIINNNNNSSSS...

Credits: 2,562
Sean of the Dead is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I fly across the world 6 or so times a year and I can tell you that airport security is a joke in most places. For instance if you want to get something by security (ie a large sum of cash) you put a knife in your carry on, money shows up as an orange ball on the x-ray but they will focus on the knife, remove it and let you go. In the US they dont even pay attention, I fly with a leatherman every time I leave the states and NOBODY has ever said anything. It has 2, 4 inch blades. When I come home I have to put it in checked baggage. Now I leave out of ATL and that is the busiest airport in the country last I heard so what does that tell you.

You are still not safe.

That being said I guess if it is your day then its your day no way around it.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:15 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,131
jerrys_kid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i accidentally carried a pipe bomb onto a plane once. i forgot it was in my back pocket. dint realize it until i tried to sit down
Old 11-14-2008, 05:37 AM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,125
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

They really should only check for explosives, IMO. Guns and knives should be allowed just like everywhere else. If everyone on the plane may or may not have a weapon, nobody is going to try to hijack the damn thing.

Security, as it is now, is shit. I know that no goddamn plane of MINE is getting jacked, so for that reason I've carried a 7" long carbon fiber dagger on board every flight I've been on since 2001. Not a problem getting it on board yet.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:22 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,807
RvP is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Its bollocks i carried some hash through to the UK from Amsterdam in my pocket

And an ounce of weed in my main case
Old 11-14-2008, 12:39 PM

Credits: 79,164,160
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

All you guys get away with stuff like that, meanwhile I forget I have a mini tool attached to my key-chain and they pick it up on xray and make me leave it. Thing cost me 30 bucks. I feel the same way as Shotgunner, you should want me to carry a weapon. If anyone tries any shit it would be helpful if the good guys had something to defend the plane with.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 11-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,816
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I feel plenty safe and dont mind the lines/delays. i generally get to the airport early to be safe

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 11-15-2008, 03:18 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 9,654
Captain Obvious is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I don't fly much, but statistically speaking, you have a better chance of getting killed driving to the airport than in the plane. I'm more scared by the drunk in the next lane on the highway than by the pipe bomb someone accidently left in their back pocket.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:32 AM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,738
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

I witnessed an older businessman in a suit get chosen for additional screening. They handed him a card to hold, denoting to the next security guy to pat him down. As the security guy, standing behind the man, pats him down. The absent minded business man drops the card and bends over to pick it up AT THE SAME TIME as the security guard stooped over to pat down the legs. The security guard gets a face full of business man ass BAP right in the kisser. The guard bolts upright and the look on his face is priceless, as he thinks the business man did it on purpose. I laughed my ass off.

Is the additional security worth it? Dunno. But I can tell you that some airports make me take my little baggie of toiletries out, and some don't. I was in St. Louis, and the guard at the metal detector had to repeat his little speech over and over again...the part about "remove heavy jackets and sweaters ONLY if you have adequate clothing beneath" gave me a chuckle.

I'd say if any person started shit on an airplane these days, plenty of passengers would rise up and smack him down.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:20 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,059
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

To those who haven't seen this yet. Please place this to your Desktop of your computer before heading to the airport going through security and customs. I guarantee you will receive a hospitable welcoming from the authorities that safeguards everyone's safe assurance to fly the friendly skies. Thank You.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.