forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: What do you think of the 2012?
I'm good, I have plenty of Canned Goods! 3 8.57%
Shit son! Food crisis, energy crisis and we have to go green? Kill me now! 5 14.29%
Total BS! 18 51.43%
Atleast we won't have to see the oympics in London! 10 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2008, 03:13 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 33,212
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough
Default 2012...End of the world?!?!?

So I guess 2012 is the new thing for doomsday people. According to these people, the world will end in 2012.

"The Mayans knew that our Sun, or Kinich-Ahau, every so often synchronized with the enormous central galaxy. And from this central galaxy received a 'spark' of light which causes the Sun to shine more intensely producing what our scientists call 'solar flares' as well as changes in the Sun's magnetic field. The Mayans say that this happens every 5,125 years. But also that this causes a displacement in the earths rotation, and because of this movement great catastrophes would be produced.

The Mayans believed the universal processes, like the 'breathing' of the galaxy, are cycles that never change. What changes is the consciousness of man that passes through it. Always in a process toward more perfection. Based on their observations, the Mayans predicted that from the initial date of the start of their civilization, 4 Ahau, 8 Cumku which is 3113 B.C., after one cycle being completed 5,125 years in their future, December 21st, 2012. The Sun, having received a powerful ray of synchronizing light from the center of the galaxy, would change its polarity which would produce a great cosmic event that would propel human kind to be ready to cross into a new era, The Golden Age. It is after this, that the Mayans say we will be ready to go through the door that was left by them, transforming our civilization based on fear to a vibration much higher in harmony."

What do you guys think?
Old 10-16-2008, 03:20 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,476
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

I say its fucking retarded. The end of their world ended when the white man came over. They thought Europeans were centaurs and shit, half man and half horse. If that sounds like people that you would take universal advice, then I don't know what to tell you. Just like that ass hole Nostradamus, its all just mysticism.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:27 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,813
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

not buying this...

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 10-16-2008, 03:31 PM
Snow and snowmobiles... a natural fit

Credits: 15,765
wildebeast71 will become famous soon enoughwildebeast71 will become famous soon enough

No, it goes something like this, no date given though

Rev.8
[1] And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
[2] And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
[3] And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
[4] And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
[5] And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
[6] And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
[7] The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
[8] And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
[9] And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
[10] And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
[11] And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
[12] And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
[13] And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
Old 10-16-2008, 03:32 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 284,292
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Wow wasn't the world supposed to end in the year 2000 and every 20 years before that, I swear there's always some religious nut job saying the world is going to end. And come on the fucking Mayans, Dear lord didn't they believed the world was flat back then. I'm going to sit there on that date with my shotgun and a 12 pack and shoot at the sun, to warn it not to fuck with mother earth.

There's always someone coming up with some crap about when the world will end and how they read into an old prosthesis and make it work for today. Well it can't end there either ,it's supposed to end when Jesus comes back to judges us all right, or is it when Scientology nut job Tom Cruise becomes a 100 ft tall alien and using his theaten powers to kill us all. Or maybe its when the plague comes and ravages the earth, WTF people how can people believe all of this Fictional bullshit, Aren't human beings smarter than this or do we actually believe stories and writing from people who sacrificed people and witch hunted people if the could float, come on if you believe all that crap go ahead and blow your brains out because your fucking retarded, Or keep living in that wonderful world called imagination land.

Last edited by Carlos Spicy Wiener : 10-16-2008 at 03:46 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:33 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,068
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Well normally I would call bullshit in one second. I am not saying I believe this, but I have been to Mexico, and toured/climbed the pyramids that they built. They were HUGE into astronomy, and there were 365 steps on their pyramid, to represent a calendar year. On the days when the seasons change, The sunlight light the structure so that it appeared as though a snake (their fertility god) was returning to the Earth. To me this is was nuts, and they had practically no technology, yet used buildings and holes in ceilings to study the astros. The perfected a calendar thousands of years ago with no technology, and we still use it. I place some faith in their words, but still think the world will be here on Dec. 22 2012.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,476
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I spent a large part of my childhood touring the mayan ruins. If they said an asteroid was going to hit or something along those lines I'd be all about it. But the translation is vague and the codecs for translation are down to only 3 books. Plus these guys thought their gods were underground, everyone knows god lives above
Old 10-16-2008, 04:24 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,751
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

fuck you all. i'm planning for the end on December 21, 2012. gonna max out all my credit cards, quit my job and fuck bleachers mom.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:32 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 54,887
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Fuck. You must really think the end is coming!
Old 10-16-2008, 04:39 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,068
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

hey tramp stamped dick swallower, you realize my mother is a woman right? that is right, an atomic fuck you...get the symbolism or did it go over your head and down your back like your date's load last night?

Code:

put the above queer's dick in you mouth, then shut the fuck up