forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-25-2008, 08:15 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,495
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

And mine is:

Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts.

-Jim Morrison
Old 09-25-2008, 09:41 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,162,714
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

"I want a box of puppies."

Thomas

Old 09-25-2008, 09:42 PM

towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

"Main Entry:
1ran·dom Listen to the pronunciation of 1random
Pronunciation:
\ˈran-dəm\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English, succession, surge, from Anglo-French randun, from Old French randir to run, of Germanic origin; akin to Old High German rinnan to run — more at run
Date:

: a haphazard course
— at random
: without definite aim, direction, rule, or method <subjects chosen at random>"

Binary Jester

Old 09-25-2008, 09:43 PM

"this thread had to have been created with amy in mind, right?"

heat224

Old 09-26-2008, 09:27 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,863
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Seinfeld Quote:

"Women go after doctors like men go after models. They want someone with knowledge of the body. We just want the body."--Jerry Seinfeld
Old 09-26-2008, 09:31 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,495
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
holy shit where did you find that from? random thoughts?
Old 09-26-2008, 09:34 AM

Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Seinfeld Quote:

"Maybe I'll go visit my mother. She just bought me some new panties and they're all laid out for me."--Elaine
Old 09-26-2008, 10:44 AM

"i think maybe you're scared you'll start caring and say something interesting...then we might not think you're just a sad, fat girl"

n2tattoos

Old 09-26-2008, 10:46 AM

"I wish they would start putting cane sugar back in Coca Cola instead of the inferior corn syrup. I have to bootled my coke from Mexico."

BlackCrypt

Old 09-26-2008, 10:53 AM

Morpheus: There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.