forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-09-2019, 12:06 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,836
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Old 06-20-2019, 12:27 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

It's Joisy!

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 06-20-2019 at 12:27 AM.
Old 06-20-2019, 03:19 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 06-20-2019, 07:07 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

My own Interesting/Not Interesting commentary that no one asked for.

• In reference to the beginning not even a minute in when they talk about taking the train from Newark to New York and passing the stop with the horrendous smell, that's Secaucus. They are not wrong about the stench, but fun fact NY ships their garbage there. So technically that is NY's fault.

• I've always referred to Hoboken as hipster yuppy shit, it's nice to not be alone in that thought.

• Not mentioned in the video is North Jersey accents. They make me moist.

• The Jersey Shore is basically an ashtray. Even as a smoker it was hard to breathe there. There are supposed to be laws stopping smoking this year though.

• I'm in Central and there are no cows or farms near my area. That shit is South Jersey.

• Camden, once the car stealing capitol of the world is also where my husband plans to go to get a cheese steak on his upcoming vacation to compare it to Philly.

• We are not the worst drivers, we do want to speed and we will cut you off, but god damn it we will use our blinkers when we do unlike what I experienced in North Carolina where 90% of people did not use blinkers in any situation including a driving student switching lanes. They teach them not to do that!

• I prefer Quick Check over Wawa, but I haven't been to one in years besides to buy scratch off tickets from a vending machine.

• Also not in the video, the Statue of Liberty is closer to NJ than NY and should be ours.

• NY tries to pass off Staten Island to us, but nuh uh. You are keeping that NY (funnily enough I was typing this before they talked about it at the end. LOL!

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 06-21-2019, 06:44 PM

Code:

So you're saying the whole state isn't the garabage dump of America and is a beautiful place to live in. Just a small portion of the state that is and the people are kind-ish friendly.
Old 06-22-2019, 10:29 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

I don't think I said any of that.

To reverberate:
  • We are the garbage dump of NY and not America. We are, however, the armpit of America. There is a difference, both gross & disgusting, but still different.
  • Wouldn't call it a beautiful place to live, but I do like I'm an hour from NYC & 1.5 hours from Atlantic City or Philadelphia.
  • Only Secaucus smells like they said in the video and they said it like that without naming the town so that was accurate.
  • People here aren't particularly friendly, but we do use our blinkers when we drive by and cut you off while flipping the bird.

Quote:
Old 06-22-2019, 04:56 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,568
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

NJ gave us some great things, The Sopranos, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, And last but not least Madam Meow. Driving on the NJ turnpike I find it enjoyable that they pump your gas for you. Driving in north Jersey on the Pike lets you remember how great the series Sopranos was as the song replays in your head over and over for about 100 miles. I could go on and on about Jersey but I can't think of anything else.
Old 06-23-2019, 11:45 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 4,261
Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

It's no Alabama.
Old 06-23-2019, 06:56 PM
Almost Interesting...

Code:

No, it is not.

It is certainly prettier down there I'm sure, but I don't think I could live down south. I'd be like ZsaZsa in Green Acres.

Quote:
Old 06-24-2019, 06:05 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,568