forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 11-04-2014, 07:10 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,957
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
Default Cool Websites

Did a search, and found nothing. If her purriness knows of a better place for this, by all means.

If the Moon Were Only 1 Pixel
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 11-04-2014, 08:26 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 4,261
Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

That was really quite cool, particularly after I figured out the buttons and could stop holding down the scroll button.
Old 11-04-2014, 09:36 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Love stuff like this, can't wait for more.

Thanks Juice!
Old 11-05-2014, 08:26 PM

Free music (like it's not free already, this is DSF mang...)
Bop.fm is a free service aggregating the best songs and music videos from around the web and making them streamable from one centralized location.

Code:

Old 11-05-2014, 08:33 PM

Learn a new language

Ba Ba Dum is a website that hosts 5 different games that help users learn up to 1500 words in 9 languages.

Code:

Old 11-05-2014, 08:38 PM

Somewhere brings you the best places in the world through the eyes of random people on Instagram.

Code:

Old 11-05-2014, 09:48 PM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,637
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Cool thread.

This site allows the user to view the reproductive process in a myriad of ways.
Code:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:30 PM

Code:

lulz
5char

Old 11-08-2014, 09:02 PM

10 Minute Mail

DO NOT USE THIS TO SIGN UP FOR DSF, MM WILL DENY In case its name didn’t give it away, 10 Minute Mail sets you up with a self-destructing email address that expires in — you guessed it — 10 minutes. Your temporary inbox works just like regular email, allowing you to forward and respond to messages, and you can add extra time if 10 minutes isn’t quite long enough. Once you’re done, light a match and walk away.

Code:

Last edited by TheJuice : 11-08-2014 at 09:09 PM. Reason: added disclaimer
Old 11-08-2014, 09:03 PM

Background Burner

For those without serious Photoshop skills, Background Burner does a surprisingly good job of removing background images from photos. You just pick the image you want, and the site automatically figures out what’s in the foreground, presenting a few different levels of background removal to choose from. It’s great for joining the latest Photoshop battle even if you can’t wield a lasso tool.

Code:

Last edited by TheJuice : 11-08-2014 at 09:05 PM. Reason: not a website, actually a program, but i'll leave it anyway