forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-19-2014, 09:06 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
It could also use an "A" after the "GT" so I can reminisce about Grand Theft Auto.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:54 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,912
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I was hoping you'd give us the V... err, oh, wait... Yeah, let's say the ship is a volume of 42,000 m3.

Code:

I just use google, it will calculate things for you if you search them, even in log10.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 03-20-2014, 10:03 AM
MadamMeow

Step 1
K = 0.2 + 0.02 × log10(V)
= 0.2 + 0.02 × log10(42,000)
= 0.2 + 0.02 × 4.623
= 0.2 + 0.0925
= 0.2925

Step 2

GT = K × V
= 0.2925 ×42,000
= 12,285

The answer is 12,285...WOO!!

Alright yo, let's find the GT of a ship with a volume of 21,000 cubic meters!

Will it be half of my answer? I don't know and can't wait to find out!

FYI, This game is really brought to you by a miserable cock blocking bitch and for once I'm not talking about me.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 03-20-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:23 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,912
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Not exactly half, but pretty damned close.

Let's try 67,432.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-06-2015, 05:14 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 540,626
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

History of the square root of 2

The Babylonian clay tablet YBC 7289 (c. 1800–1600 BC) gives an approximation of √2 in four sexagesimal figures, 1 24 51 10, which is accurate to about six decimal digits,[1] and is the closest possible three-place sexagesimal representation of √2:

1 + \frac{24}{60} + \frac{51}{60^2} + \frac{10}{60^3} = \frac{30547}{21600} = 1.41421\overline{296}.

Another early close approximation is given in ancient Indian mathematical texts, the Sulbasutras (c. 800–200 BC) as follows: Increase the length [of the side] by its third and this third by its own fourth less the thirty-fourth part of that fourth. That is,

1 + \frac{1}{3} + \frac{1}{3 \cdot 4} - \frac{1}{3 \cdot4 \cdot 34} = \frac{577}{408} = 1.41421\overline{56862745098039}.

This ancient Indian approximation is the seventh in a sequence of increasingly accurate approximations based on the sequence of Pell numbers, that can be derived from the continued fraction expansion of √2. Despite having a smaller denominator, it is only slightly less accurate than the Babylonian approximation.

Pythagoreans discovered that the diagonal of a square is incommensurable with its side, or in modern language, that the square root of two is irrational. Little is known with certainty about the time or circumstances of this discovery, but the name of Hippasus of Metapontum is often mentioned. For a while, the Pythagoreans treated as an official secret the discovery that the square root of two is irrational, and, according to legend, Hippasus was murdered for divulging it.

The square root of two is occasionally called "Pythagoras' number" or "Pythagoras' Constant", for example by Conway & Guy (1996).

Old 04-06-2015, 05:32 PM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,680
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

^^^ what he said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:04 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Are you interested in a new game thread?
Old 04-07-2015, 08:27 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,635
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Someone needs the "D"
I believe you can calculate the size by girth x length x I dunno, PI?

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 04-07-2015, 08:30 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,635

I calculate cubic inches by the formula --
bore x bore x stroke x #cyl x .786459 = cubic inch displacement
But that's just me.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 04-07-2015, 02:31 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I think it's girth x length x ???? = Profit.