forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day

Old 08-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,158
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Read the fucking thread before you fucking post. Read page one and then revisit your previous WMDs statement.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:59 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 730
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

If you think I'm going to go back and read a page of neo-con propaganda, you've lost your mind. I'm shock that you, as someone who served in a needless war, hasn't realized that the administration in place now, the one you're following without fail, doesn't really care about you or your well being. It's the same administration that's allowing wounded soldiers, hopefully not yourself, to get less than adequate treatment. Sheep will be sheep.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:58 PM

Just like a Liberal to hide behind jokes an immature insults to avoid facing facts.

Actually it's not my "Neo-Conic" statements, it's about four users proving that the war is worthwhile through documented facts and quotes from various sources. But if you want to stay ignorant, by all means, go ahead.

By the way, I think you're missing Anderson Cooper.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:11 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
How many post-Iraq reports do you want to be published before you'll admit there weren't any WMD's as the public was led to believe. Do I believe that there may have been some items of concern, of course. There are several quotes from the mid to late 90's which I'll assume you're referring to. Simply because some individuals made claims or allegations doesn't mean I think it's correct. See, that's the beauty of not being a sheep. Also, if you felt I was insulting, then I'm sorry. I can't honestly don't find anything insulting about my post, but people certainly see things differently. In fact, I've tried very hard to not be insulting. The unfortunate thing is that I'm guessing you've never actually sat in a room with a member of congress, and you most likely don't personally know a member of congress. I'm fairly confident that I haven't said anything ignorant yet. I, like you, have first hand military experience. We definitely had different experiences though. I think this whole thing started with Bush insulating himself with "experienced" advisors and my claim that they were really calling the shots. I respect that you disagree with me. That's the beauty of living here, people can disagree all day long. Welcome to politics.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:30 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,210
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default Wmd

Are we talking about the sarin gas or the yellowcake or something else?

A good read:
Code:

OMG 500 weapons found that contained or may have at one time contained mustard or sarin. Yep the same shit he's been bombing the kurds with since we were all pals. He didn't even have enough to stop the Persian if they came across the border again.

A quicker version:
Code:

Eating yellowcake thats been sitting around awhile:
Code:

Yep that's the stuff been sitting there for 20 years or more. At the same facility that Israel blew up, that we blew up, that we've been eyeballing since atleast 1991, or maybe before when we were friends.

If you had yellowcake could you use it in say the next year?
Code:

You betcha if you had a few thousand centrifuges or an operating nuclear reactor. But then again you gotta enrich that shit enough to make a reactor work. After you build a reactor that will work. And then if you do it right you can hopefully get plutonium as a biproduct.
Bet I could hook that up in a week.

Last edited by scampr : 08-06-2008 at 04:39 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:47 PM

Credits: 14,066
dusio22 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Some people enjoy pissing people off, some people think killing others is the only way to solve a problem.

Then again, some prefer to keep their heads in the sand.

Truth is, we got in the war, we fucked it up, but we need to at least get it to a place where it won't turn into Somalia.
Then we can put our efforts into Afghanistan where they should have been in the first place.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:08 PM

Again.

They had enough Sarin gas to wipe out the eastern seaboard of the United States. They had this loaded in the form of bombs onto two dozen MiG-25 Foxbats (from the USSR) loaded with spare fuel tanks (filled) and buried under a tarp in the desert. Programmed into the guidance systems and GPS units of these craft? Maps of the West. Britain, Canada... The USA.

According to the UN treaties, they were not allowed these weapons. That means that an invasion was more than warranted, according to UN doctrines it was the right course of action.

And if they had Uranium, Uranium processing plants and WMD construction plants, what the fuck makes you think WMDs aren't buried in the desert as well? A sister battalion to mine found the MiGs on accident (while a marine was digging the shitter he hit a tailfin). In all probability we just havent digged a shitter near enough to Saddam's arsenal to find it.

Then of course there's the handwritten correspondence from Bin Laden's aides and Lieutenants thanking Saddam for letting their up n' coming martyrs train in Iraq.

Ya know, you guys are right, we did fuck up....
Old 08-06-2008, 08:25 PM

Code:

So should we go into Iran right now as well? How about China? North Korea maybe? Maybe we should police the world. Wait a second, Bush Sr. didn't start wars with any of those countries. I get it now. Thanks for taking the time to clear all of that up.

Last edited by Omaplata : 08-06-2008 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Realized I was being a dick
Old 08-06-2008, 08:56 PM

Iran, maybe. NK is talking things out peacefully, and China poses no threat.

This has turned from "healthy debate" to "argue with someone that doesn't know fact from fiction" to "complete departure from reality". Either speak in truths or don't speak, eh?
Old 08-06-2008, 09:16 PM

I think we just have different opinions. I say we just agree to disagree. No harm, no foul. My bad if I came across like a dick.

Last edited by Omaplata : 08-06-2008 at 09:31 PM.