forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,059
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Damn, I need to get some practice in. Oh well... you should just send him a bag of poop.

Code:

Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole

Last edited by MrGoutHimself : 06-17-2010 at 05:33 PM.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:47 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 15,058
Cerebus is being mentioned in polite conversationCerebus is being mentioned in polite conversation
Default WTC

Old 06-26-2010, 09:50 PM

Cerebus is being mentioned in polite conversationCerebus is being mentioned in polite conversation
Default WTC 2

Old 06-27-2010, 01:08 AM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,332
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Every one of these is in extremely bad taste... Not blaming you, Cerebus, just sayin...

Code:

Code:

Old 06-27-2010, 01:27 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,189
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I am far from a jingoistic, knee jerk conservative, but that shit is offensive. Don't take this too personally, but go fuck yourself.

Old 06-27-2010, 02:48 AM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Leave Pred out of this! J/K.

On a serious note, that shit is pretty fucking bad. Cerebus is probably one of those people who calls American servicemen "baby-killers" unless one of them is around.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-27-2010, 01:40 PM

Code:

Code:

Pot? Kettle? And @TheJuice - I see that these were in so much bad taste that you felt the need to repost them by quoting both of my posts.

Let me go dig up some lolcats for you girls to look at.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:55 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,189
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I think there is a difference between poor taste and grossly offensive. Everyone has a different line. Your posts involving sept 11 crossed mine. I don't expect this to be a forum full of unicorns and puppy dogs but I think your shit here is over the top. You don't like that, tough shit.

Old 06-27-2010, 04:02 PM

Code:

I just seem to think there's a difference between one floating dead body and an act of cowardice that killed hundreds and forever changed our way of life. I know you've been around for such a long while on this forum and your contributions have made you a mainstay of it, but there are limits you don't break, and in my case you did break it.

Oh wait, you haven't been here a long time, and you haven't contributed a fucking thing worth shit. In that case, shut the fuck up and go back to 4chan.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-28-2010, 04:17 AM

Code:

You know, people say this shit all the time and I find it more sickening then the actual terrorist attack itself.

How did the events that took place on 9/11 affect you personally? How much different is your life today then it was on September 10th 2001? Yeah, I mean the day before all the shit went down. Were you trolling n00bs on the internet and being a jackass to strangers back then as well?

I lost a nephew. Mauricio. He was working in some offices installing new furniture for Aon Corp. He had a one year old daughter that will never get to know him like we did. They never found his body.

So. What exactly did YOU lose?

Yeah, and besides basketball, he liked playing jokes on people. The sicker the better. He did the saran wrap on the toilet so when you took a crap, it went all over you ass. He also liked sick shit just like the shit I posted. I'm positive that if it was me in his place, he'd be laughing along with these pictures as well.